• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brett Manning Retirement?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The "Circus" part of this to me is more the media driving this story than Manning himself. He went on vacation for a few weeks with his family before making a decision of whether to continue his career. Nothing crazy about that. He has had 2 press conferences with 2 franchises that he has left a lasting impact on. Again not sure how that is overdoing it for a player that really has been the face of the NFL for almost 20 years. I mean when we have only had 50 Super Bowls so far and Manning has been a part of the league for almost 40% of that time and been one of the best ever yeah it wasn't going to just be him posting a picture of some shoes on a power line saying something like "hanging them up."

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying he is the cause. I do find it fascinating that some worship at the new Peyton shrine while others are screaming for his head for his alleged misdoings......
Who is the real Peyton?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is dumb, Southie. :L. Even for a Brady devotee, you're better than this.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you read the article? Author trying to stir up shit and nobody cares? I'm going to go take a shower.....

Nobody cares because it's a petty article. Peyton isn't going away fast enough for his tastes? The guy just officially retired what, 2 weeks ago? He's an all-time great at the ultimate glamour position in the NFL. He's not going to disappear. How long did it take for Favre to finally stop being a story after his retirement and endless rumors about coming back out of retirement?

It's all media-fueled, and this idiot writer is just fanning the flames further by adding more attention to Manning. It's an article with nothing to offer.