• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Breakout players

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offense:

I am going Shelton Gibson, with his speed and size we are going to be able to spread the field more. This kid was highly rated coming out of school and had a set back, instead of getting in trouble and dicking around he stayed the course has a 3.0 GPA and from all accounts looks in great football shape.

Defense:

Easy pics are Worley or Henry, but I am going to go with Xavier Preston...we need pressure from the LB position and I think this guy will be the answer by end of season. Spring talk sounded like he was always near the ball. Golson is good but just like Francis year before teams knew where the blitz was coming from...Preston will be more flexible and we should be able to surprise teams by blitzing from other positions.

Award winner: I think Lambert and O'Toole will be bringing home some hardware...Lambert IMO will be best kicker we have had by time he leaves. O toole is going to help a much improved defense this year.

We have a tough schedule but IMO we also have a battle tested team...really looking forward to the season just like most.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offense:

I am going Shelton Gibson, with his speed and size we are going to be able to spread the field more. This kid was highly rated coming out of school and had a set back, instead of getting in trouble and dicking around he stayed the course has a 3.0 GPA and from all accounts looks in great football shape.

Defense:

Easy pics are Worley or Henry, but I am going to go with Xavier Preston...we need pressure from the LB position and I think this guy will be the answer by end of season. Spring talk sounded like he was always near the ball. Golson is good but just like Francis year before teams knew where the blitz was coming from...Preston will be more flexible and we should be able to surprise teams by blitzing from other positions.

Award winner: I think Lambert and O'Toole will be bringing home some hardware...Lambert IMO will be best kicker we have had by time he leaves. O toole is going to help a much improved defense this year.

We have a tough schedule but IMO we also have a battle tested team...really looking forward to the season just like most.

Gibson is a strong pick and I agree but for arguments sake Ill go:

Offense - William Crest, I love what Im seeing/hearing about this kid and if he is forced into action this year its prob too soon and something bad has happened but at the same time I think he is the future at QB and I could see him giving this fan base a BOATLOAD of hope and excitement should he take the field and shine as a true frosh and lead us to a decent bowl and bowl win.

Defense - Ill go Ed Muldrow for some of the same reasons you listed. I think he will make his presence felt pretty early this season and make our inside LB's even better.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't that be something if Crest just came in here and win the job....one of th quotes from today was when standing next to each other trickett looks like the Frosh and crest the senior.

If he gets his head right quick you never know.
:suds: