• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BREAKING: TOM BRADY SUSPENDED!

Delphic1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care about this anymore, really wanted the suspension last year as it would have helped the Steelers.

Nevertheless, Patriots fans going ape shit will make this week worth it.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck, now i need to change my avatar

Blitzville

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was never about Brady actually being guilty (which we know he was). It was about whether the collective bargaining agreement signed by the NFL and the Players Union gave the front office the authority to be judge jury and executioner. The lower court looked at the absurdity of the charges and ruled that even if the league has all the power in the world, it is implied in any contract that there must be proof of a wrong doing before a sanction is levied. The NFL never argued Brady was guilty or that the evidence was good. They only maintained that the contract gives Goodell the power to do anything he wants.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right in many instances, but that was a 35 point blowout. I still think Brady is getting what he deserves, but I don't think the PSI of the football is what lost the game for Indy that day.

If he didn't need to adjust the PSI to win, then why do it????
And why go to such great lengths to cover it up????

Who cares that he won or how he did it, the fact of the matter is, he did it, got caught, and now has to pay for something that he didn't need to do in the first place.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he didn't need to adjust the PSI to win, then why do it????
And why go to such great lengths to cover it up????

Who cares that he won or how he did it, the fact of the matter is, he did it, got caught, and now has to pay for something that he didn't need to do in the first place.
Oh my god dude, you can't be this retarded. I'm not arguing for the dude or defending what he did, and I've already said he's getting what he deserved.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't help you when you can't comprehend sarcasm. Way to kill the fun, dirtbag.

I'm trying to think of a poster who excuses Urban Meyer and Tom Brady.

I can only think of one.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...per Schefter.

Justice served, though I move for a year-long suspension and a $25,000,000 fine. The death penalty would be okay too.

Zippa de do da, zippa de a...My oh my it's such a wonderful day !!!
Goodell-as-McMahon_zps2ovmnt8c.gif :heh:

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I see and you expect what for childish name calling????

Move along troll
I'll give you another chance to figure out that I'm being sarcastic and believe Brady deserves to be suspended and the Patriots deserve their punishment. I think everyone aside from you and @HammerDown are able to comprehend that. Let's see which of you can cross the finish line first.