• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BREAKING: Alshon Jeffery Suspend for PED's

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kid is fucking retarded. Good riddance. Take Jay with you.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kid is fucking retarded. Good riddance. Take Jay with you.

I would say he was clearly using supplements to stay on the field in a contract season. Although, I have no idea why he thought he could get away with it.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, the bears just saved around another 4 million then right?

Always something a little off with this guy, now maybe they will find a captain deserving to be a captain.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
High optimism to total fucking dumpster fire in 32 hours.

Yay Bears.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
High optimism to total fucking dumpster fire in 32 hours.

Yay Bears.

To be fair, we were a dumpster fire and thought the Minnesota game extinguished the flames... Alas, the smoldering embers re-lit and now we are a four alarm clusterfuck!!! Woohoo!!!!

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually like the direction the D is going. Floyd looks like he could be a star with a couple years in the weight room.

And I think Howard and Whitehair are studs on O. (Let's hope Howard's injury isn't too severe, but Whitehair is our ROY so far IMO)

I like what the coaching staff has done in terms of drafting and FA. Not completely enamored with their gameday coaching tho.

It's officially all on Jay. He's gotta go. I don't even care if we don't have a valid replacement anymore. He is far too streaky, and his inability to handle success is a team-killer. Even if he somehow starts to handle it, he'll find a way to fuck it up, ala break his stupid fucking thumb on a pick 6.

I have tirelessly rooted for the kid, wanting nothing more than for him to be successful. I still don't buy all the media bullshit, but there is definitely something missing with the guy. I won't be a walking cliche and say stupid shit like "leadership" and "body language" as that shit is just tired, but there is definitely SOMETHING awry.

He is as good as gone IMO, and frankly, I think they should have released his ass, Monday morning.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, well part of me wonders how good Whitehair would have been this year if he was able to stay at guard. I know Sitton just fell in their lap, but even though Whitehair proved he can handle the center job, but he might have been a pro bowler first year at guard. I just dont think Sitton has a whole lot left, most probabably not two more years. At least its one more piece with Long for next year, but I am not sold on Massie or Leno Jr yet. I hope they draft a good tackle this year, and whoever loses the LT spot in camp goes to the right side.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually like the direction the D is going. Floyd looks like he could be a star with a couple years in the weight room.

And I think Howard and Whitehair are studs on O. (Let's hope Howard's injury isn't too severe, but Whitehair is our ROY so far IMO)

I like what the coaching staff has done in terms of drafting and FA. Not completely enamored with their gameday coaching tho.

It's officially all on Jay. He's gotta go. I don't even care if we don't have a valid replacement anymore. He is far too streaky, and his inability to handle success is a team-killer. Even if he somehow starts to handle it, he'll find a way to fuck it up, ala break his stupid fucking thumb on a pick 6.

I have tirelessly rooted for the kid, wanting nothing more than for him to be successful. I still don't buy all the media bullshit, but there is definitely something missing with the guy. I won't be a walking cliche and say stupid shit like "leadership" and "body language" as that shit is just tired, but there is definitely SOMETHING awry.

He is as good as gone IMO, and frankly, I think they should have released his ass, Monday morning.

ala break his stupid fucking thumb on a pick 6.

Not a pick six, but yeah... That was a heart breaker. He was really playing well that season. I thought we were the best team in football that year, and still believe that.

Although, yes... it is probably time to part ways. I also agree that I like a lot of our young talent. This past draft class looks real promising, as does the front seven. I don't think we're that far away from being contending, believe it or not. Hell, looks at the situations in MIN and GB right now.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, well part of me wonders how good Whitehair would have been this year if he was able to stay at guard. I know Sitton just fell in their lap, but even though Whitehair proved he can handle the center job, but he might have been a pro bowler first year at guard. I just dont think Sitton has a whole lot left, most probabably not two more years. At least its one more piece with Long for next year, but I am not sold on Massie or Leno Jr yet. I hope they draft a good tackle this year, and whoever loses the LT spot in camp goes to the right side.

Tackle and CB have to be the top two positions on our priority list, I would have to think. Along with QB, obviously... but I get the feeling we don't reach for any of these underwhelming prospects coming out this season.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ala break his stupid fucking thumb on a pick 6.

Not a pick six, but yeah... That was a heart breaker. He was really playing well that season. I thought we were the best team in football that year, and still believe that.

Although, yes... it is probably time to part ways. I also agree that I like a lot of our young talent. This past draft class looks real promising, as does the front seven. I don't think we're that far away from being contending, believe it or not. Hell, looks at the situations in MIN and GB right now.

I should've said STOPPING a would-be pick 6

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tackle and CB have to be the top two positions on our priority list, I would have to think. Along with QB, obviously... but I get the feeling we don't reach for any of these underwhelming prospects coming out this season.

Well, at least we can feel that Floyd was the better pick than Tunsil, but Tunsil has struggled moving to guard in Miami, but I think it might have been different at tackle if Conklin was still on the board.
Its more confusing what has happened to Fuller since his rookie season, so getting him back should help, but after his stellar first year its been a crap shoot with him as well. The two rookies are hurt and both play too much hand fighting to not get flagged on a regular basis not turning their heads for the ball.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, at least we can feel that Floyd was the better pick than Tunsil, but Tunsil has struggled moving to guard in Miami, but I think it might have been different at tackle if Conklin was still on the board.
Its more confusing what has happened to Fuller since his rookie season, so getting him back should help, but after his stellar first year its been a crap shoot with him as well. The two rookies are hurt and both play too much hand fighting to not get flagged on a regular basis not turning their heads for the ball.

Fuller had a first good game, not a good first season. He was quite bad his rookie year. His best period of play was actually mid-season last year. I don't think we can depend on him to be an answer to our CB problems anymore.

I want to see what Deiondre Hall does when he gets back. He has flashed some very impressive ability.

We actually have a collection of a few solid corners. Fuller can be a solid #2 as well. We just lack that #1 guy. I know it's easier said than done to get a hold of one, but finding that stud elite corner could really be the last piece to putting this defense over the top.