• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Braxton Miller is no Tim Tebow or Chris Leak.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Urban Meyer you have no Chris Leak or Tim Tebow to bail you out with that crap defense. Better luck next year.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure if we can blame Miller for not setting the world on fire against the number one defense in the country. I still think Guiton should've been the starting QB, but that's a discussion for another day.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy can run thats for sure... his passing game blows a good one tho.

He actually threw well for the most part. He had 1 TD drop and the MSU CB's are legit. He also had 2 other TD throws on the money but lockdown coverage.

MSU's D is a well earned #1 in the nation.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy can run thats for sure... his passing game blows a good one tho.

Guiton looked like a much better passer the couple games he played earlier this season. I think Guiton at QB and Miller at RB would've had potential, but it's too late now since Guiton is a graduating senior.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol at #1 defense in the country

do people think mich st is good? 1-1 vs the top 30?

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol at #1 defense in the country

do people think mich st is good? 1-1 vs the top 30?

Right. If anyone can talk about a great defense, it's an Auburn fan.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Myer choked. Too many running plays in the 4th quarter that went no where. I understand that Miller is a great runner, but he IS the quarterback and there are times that passing is a good thing....especially whey they put 8 in the box. Really bad play calling.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He actually threw well for the most part. He had 1 TD drop and the MSU CB's are legit. He also had 2 other TD throws on the money but lockdown coverage.

MSU's D is a well earned #1 in the nation.

Tonites game was a good one. OSU played well and the balance didn't shift til the 4th quart. But damn that NC game thing and the Rose already decided...FUCKING good action.:suds:I tip my hat to the buckeyes, they win their next!

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Myer choked. Too many running plays in the 4th quarter that went no where. I understand that Miller is a great runner, but he IS the quarterback and there are times that passing is a good thing....especially whey they put 8 in the box. Really bad play calling.

Couldn't figure it out. Whenever we opened the playbook, we moved the ball and scored. It's like Bollman would periodically switch sidelines and take out the old OSU playbook under Tressel for drives. Those goddamned screen passes were largely a huge waste of time.

In the end, MSU did what they needed to do to stop whatever plays we ran. They were the better team.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BUT tebow and leak DID have actually defenses when they played for meyer so not sure you can compare miller's bail out skills.....

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't figure it out. Whenever we opened the playbook, we moved the ball and scored. It's like Bollman would periodically switch sidelines and take out the old OSU playbook under Tressel for drives. Those goddamned screen passes were largely a huge waste of time.

In the end, MSU did what they needed to do to stop whatever plays we ran. They were the better team.

I really didn't think that Michigan State was the better team. In addition to the poor play calling by Myer, I thought the Michigan State quarterback got away was some awful passes that should have been intercepted. Ohio State had all the momentum in the 3rd quarter and lost control of the game. Also a couple of personal fouls really hurt. Have to give it up to MSU for inspired play, but really thought the better talent was on the other side of the ball. The middle of the field was open all night because MSU was protecting against the run. some short passes in the middle of the field would have continued a lot of drives; especially on the 3rd down plays that Miller didn't even give pass a thought. IMO, Of the two, Miller is the far more effective quarterback. Should have been able to win.

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really didn't think that Michigan State was the better team. In addition to the poor play calling by Myer, I thought the Michigan State quarterback got away was some awful passes that should have been intercepted. Ohio State had all the momentum in the 3rd quarter and lost control of the game. Also a couple of personal fouls really hurt. Have to give it up to MSU for inspired play, but really thought the better talent was on the other side of the ball. The middle of the field was open all night because MSU was protecting against the run. some short passes in the middle of the field would have continued a lot of drives; especially on the 3rd down plays that Miller didn't even give pass a thought. IMO, Of the two, Miller is the far more effective quarterback. Should have been able to win.

If the other team knows the right plays to call and they execute it, then they are the better team.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:

But unfortunately that isn't the way our shit system works... Bama should be in the title game if their kicker didn't choke something horrible.

The BCS doesn't put the best teams against one another... never has, never will even with a 4 team playoff.

The quicker they move to a 32 or 64 team playoff... dump the conference championships and dump the cupcake games, the better off football will be.

And please nobody give me any lame excuses... they do it in D2 and D3.. the NFL... highschool, etc. The only reason we have bowls is to keep a bad system's pockets lined with money...

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol at ppl talking shit to auburn fans. just beat consecutive top 5 teams. this one by 17. lol. the butthurt is strong

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol at ppl talking shit to auburn fans. just beat consecutive top 5 teams. this one by 17. lol. the butthurt is strong

Well I for one will be rooting for you against FSU... as much as I hate Auburn... it would be worse to let Free Shoes U win... especially with a rapist at the helm.