• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady to sit unless he gets paid

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God, I hope you wore gloves when opening it

You guys don't know @handicappers like I know him. During the floods in Houston this past year he took his own boat, put it on a trailer, drove down there and was pulling victims out of their homes and bringing them to safety. He brought blankets, bottles of water and even rescued a dog who had just had a litter of puppies and was trapped in an abandoned house that had at least 8 feet of water in it.

Don't believe me? Ask @Wild Turkey

He knows it's true.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God, I hope you wore gloves when opening it

No gloves needed. I've given my dbldwn bro so many winning picks, he knows to open my mail pronto. If you get a letter or package from Handi, follow directions and make fat stacks. Pretty simple.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude blows a Super Bowl and expects a raise!?!

Who does he think he is, Kyle Shanahan?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To not trust the media as a whole? Who do you get your news from then?
SportsHoopla of course!!!!

For the most part I never watch the news, I don't really read a lot of postings on the web. I am of the mindset that the media continually fails to represent the truth and most certainly not the whole truth. They take what bits and pieces of something they want you to believe and present it as the whole unaltered truth, only to have the truth or missing facets of what was written come to the forefront day's or weeks later. Nope don't really have a whole lot of use for media.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys don't know @handicappers like I know him. During the floods in Houston this past year he took his own boat, put it on a trailer, drove down there and was pulling victims out of their homes and bringing them to safety. He brought blankets, bottles of water and even rescued a dog who had just had a litter of puppies and was trapped in an abandoned house that had at least 8 feet of water in it.

He knows it's true.
I bet instead of saving folks he woulda rather been fishin.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He knows it's true.
yeah don't really care, has nothing to do with this forum

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SportsHoopla of course!!!!

For the most part I never watch the news, I don't really read a lot of postings on the web. I am of the mindset that the media continually fails to represent the truth and most certainly not the whole truth. They take what bits and pieces of something they want you to believe and present it as the whole unaltered truth, only to have the truth or missing facets of what was written come to the forefront day's or weeks later. Nope don't really have a whole lot of use for media.

You have fallen for the diversionary tactics of the right. No media outlet is more slanted than Fox News, yet the right throws out "fake news" claims at anything they don't like.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude blows a Super Bowl and expects a raise!?!

Who does he think he is, Kyle Shanahan?

scrubs-fat-o.gif

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have fallen for the diversionary tactics of the right. No media outlet is more slanted than Fox News, yet the right throws out "fake news" claims at anything they don't like.
Sure Bro, what ever as if this was a political conversation, not take that shit somewhere else.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure Bro, what ever as if this was a political conversation, not take that shit somewhere else.

It's a similar argument, but I don't like getting political here either, as it never stays as a simple, calm discussion.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure he said that he doesn't watch any news. So not sure how that is "falling for diversionary tactics of the right". If he said he only watches Fox News then you would have a point. The right doesn't want people to turn off the news, they want them to turn on their news. So does the left. There are other sources out there besides the mainstream media.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please don't go there. Wrong forum. And not matter with you say, roughly half the country will never agree with you.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure he said that he doesn't watch any news. So not sure how that is "falling for diversionary tactics of the right". If he said he only watches Fox News then you would have a point. The right doesn't want people to turn off the news, they want them to turn on their news. So does the left. There are other sources out there besides the mainstream media.

If you don't trust mainstream media like CNN or BBC, then IMO you have been affected by the "fake news" rhetoric. It doesn't have to come directly from Fox, as I'm sure THEY don't want to be considered part of that "fake news".

Regardless, dropping the subject. It can only get combative from here...