• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady may be back in the NFL but...Pats dynasty over

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good Morning, tough game. I think TB will be back in NE for another year then anything could happen. Won't be scrubs for a couple more years.

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's face it, it's time to move on from Belicik, too. He's just not getting it done any more.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all know that @igloo is a Brady/Patriot hater and thinks the Eagles are God's gift to football. When they get their asses handed to them this afternoon, he'll disappear into the corner under the stairs of his mum's cellar until the draft.

I don't think that the Patriots will pay the kind of money that will be needed to get Brady back. I think that they'll probably try to get Eason and if they can't get him will probably hope they can get a broken toy, like Tua Tagovailoa who most teams will likely avoid until the 5th or 6th round.

The Pats also have about 12 guys on IR that will be back and will help fill some holes.

The Patriots will be somewhat active in free agency, looking to get a Henry Hunter and AJ Shipley very quietly.

All of the brilliant teams passed on Tom Brady in 1999 and the Patriots got him. Every QB draft for the next 10 years following are gone and forgotten. Brady won a Super Bowl at 41.

One final thing @igloo........You, yes YOU, Thought the Rams were going to tear the Patriots a new asshole in the Super Bowl and now you, yes YOU are calling them pathetic??? They say pounding your pud too much will make you go blind. I think it made you a little more than blind, it shook up the logic side of your brain.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pats are likely to lose their offensive coordinator, and traded a valuable second round pick for Mohammed Sanu who had 200 yards receiving this season. They lack talent all over on offense and have insufficient draft capital to address the issue, AND are unattractive to free agents for the first time in years because no one is sure whether Brady will be around.

All of that means dynasty over. It was an amazingly, amazingly good ride, Pats, but it is time to return to your historic status as a scrub team.

Brady would be wise to try and play elsewhere if he plays again, which I think he will. It could be Carolina, IMO, maybe the Chargers, maybe even Dallas, but he likely plays again. Just not in New England.

So it only took 18 years longer for the Patriots dynasty to end than it did for the Eagles dynasty to end? Bummer............

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanu is a smart player, big, physical and good between the hash marks...but not great creating separation vs man coverage. Not the ideal talent they needed in NE, but at the time...he was the best available...the worst of it was the 2nd rd pick....a top 60 pick for Sanu is a pretty good return.

He isn't a speedster and blowing up his ankle in his 2nd or 3rd game in NE certainly didn't help. I'll give him credit for toughing out that high ankle sprain and giving it a go even though he was hobbled.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all know that @igloo is a Brady/Patriot hater and thinks the Eagles are God's gift to football. When they get their asses handed to them this afternoon, he'll disappear into the corner under the stairs of his mum's cellar until the draft.

I don't think that the Patriots will pay the kind of money that will be needed to get Brady back. I think that they'll probably try to get Eason and if they can't get him will probably hope they can get a broken toy, like Tua Tagovailoa who most teams will likely avoid until the 5th or 6th round.

The Pats also have about 12 guys on IR that will be back and will help fill some holes.

The Patriots will be somewhat active in free agency, looking to get a Henry Hunter and AJ Shipley very quietly.

All of the brilliant teams passed on Tom Brady in 1999 and the Patriots got him. Every QB draft for the next 10 years following are gone and forgotten. Brady won a Super Bowl at 41.

One final thing @igloo........You, yes YOU, Thought the Rams were going to tear the Patriots a new asshole in the Super Bowl and now you, yes YOU are calling them pathetic??? They say pounding your pud too much will make you go blind. I think it made you a little more than blind, it shook up the logic side of your brain.

I'm not sure what the QB situation will be next year, but I don't want any part of Tua.

Getting some guys back off the IR will help, but there is a need for a serious youth movement. I don't know how BB can do it, but the O-line needs a wholesale replacement. If that part of the offense wasn't so freakin pathetic all year I believe the main page of tHoop would look quite a bit different this morning.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure what the QB situation will be next year, but I don't want any part of Tua.

Getting some guys back off the IR will help, but there is a need for a serious youth movement. I don't know how BB can do it, but the O-line needs a wholesale replacement. If that part of the offense wasn't so freakin pathetic all year I believe the main page of tHoop would look quite a bit different this morning.

They’ll get Tannehill. Bellicheck wants a title without Brady.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pats are likely to lose their offensive coordinator, and traded a valuable second round pick for Mohammed Sanu who had 200 yards receiving this season. They lack talent all over on offense and have insufficient draft capital to address the issue, AND are unattractive to free agents for the first time in years because no one is sure whether Brady will be around.

All of that means dynasty over. It was an amazingly, amazingly good ride, Pats, but it is time to return to your historic status as a scrub team.

Brady would be wise to try and play elsewhere if he plays again, which I think he will. It could be Carolina, IMO, maybe the Chargers, maybe even Dallas, but he likely plays again. Just not in New England.
Yes and the AFC East is getting better. Bill's, Jets and Dolphins are improving.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They’ll get Tannehill. Bellicheck wants a title without Brady.

I think tannehill is on line for a big contract. I don’t see the pats giving him one.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well...you take a few jabs in your post...lol.
this guy takes "jabs" in every post he posts and has the largest block list when volley is returned....lol

this guy see's the pattern

dbldwn711 nailed it weeks ago. Iggloo is the hoops largest pussy

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this guy takes "jabs" in every post he posts and has the largest block list when volley is returned....lol

this guy see's the pattern

dbldwn711 nailed it weeks ago. Iggloo is the hoops largest pussy

look at how many negative threads about teams OTHER than the eagles he has started on the main page. He can dish it out but he can’t take it.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it would be a mistake for TM to go to another team... I feel he was a system QB, which is probably why he wants to prove the naysayers like myself wrong... I just don't think it would fair well for him going to another team at this age of his life...

And if I was a GM, I wouldn't want to sign a new starting QB, who is 43 years old onto my team...

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

We did that all the time when we were teens. Jumping off the trestle and swimming in the Piscataquog River was a good time.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look at how many negative threads about teams OTHER than the eagles he has started on the main page. He can dish it out but he can’t take it.
yep....hoops largest pussy
why is the hoops top 5 littered with eagle fans?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it would be a mistake for TM to go to another team... I feel he was a system QB, which is probably why he wants to prove the naysayers like myself wrong... I just don't think it would fair well for him going to another team at this age of his life...

And if I was a GM, I wouldn't want to sign a new starting QB, who is 43 years old onto my team...

I agree that he shouldn’t go to another team for a variety of reasons but as @Rock Strongo said earlier IF he goes to another team the titans make a lot of sense.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep....hoops largest pussy
why is the hoops top 5 littered with eagle fans?

probably bc their own board is just as much of a shit show.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You OK bro? Cracking up a little bit. This barely makes sense.