• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady 196 yards after catch

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This coming from a fan of a team that sucked in its entire exsistance before Brady showed up. Shut the fuck up.

Back in the mid-2000s everyone used to give Pats fans shit about being Johnny-come-latelys when they started winning. This guy obviously took that to heart and has been waiting unpatiently for another fan base to pull that card with. I just hope this ITG finds whatever it is he is working so hard to compensate for.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This coming from a fan of a team that sucked in its entire exsistance before Brady showed up. Shut the fuck up.

Thanks for making my point tough guy.

BTW, I wonder why Seahawks fans would start a thread about another teams QB and hide it here on their team board? Seems like a chickenshit thing to do.

This topic should have been posted on the general boards so the rest of the NFL fans could get a chuckle out of it.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BTW, I wonder why Seahawks fans would start a thread about another teams QB and hide it here on their team board? Seems like a chickenshit thing to do.

This topic should have been posted on the general boards so the rest of the NFL fans could get a chuckle out of it.
We'll posts things where we like.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back in the mid-2000s everyone used to give Pats fans shit about being Johnny-come-latelys when they started winning. This guy obviously took that to heart and has been waiting unpatiently for another fan base to pull that card with. I just hope this ITG finds whatever it is he is working so hard to compensate for.

Yeah Johnny come lately that used to watch Plunkett to Vataha before the NFL fucked up and put a franchise in Seattle. :thumb:

Maybe you can tell me why a thread about Tom Brady is hiding on the Seattle board?

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not a tough guy, just calling you an idiot.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you can tell me why a thread about Tom Brady is hiding on the Seattle board?

And what's a Pats fan doing trolling the Seahawks board. If the Pats fans would have just left it alone this thread would have stayed dead, like it had been for over a month.

Yeah Johnny come lately that used to watch Plunkett to Vataha

What does this have to do with anything?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread as run it course. I'm locking it, otherwise I'd have to have some folks restricted from this board.

Status
Not open for further replies.