• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bradley vs Vargas last 30 seconds..

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF did I just watch? Anyone else seeing this live on HBO right now?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you mistake the 10 second warning as the bell?

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought I had seen everything.

KnightAndDay

Separate or shoot to kill
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,129.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First, all the credit in the world to Bradley for staying on his feet after taking one right on the chin like that.

Second, it was an honest mistake & anyone can make a mistake like that in the heat of the moment. There were only like 7 seconds left. There's no guarantee he wouldve scored a KD or a KO.

Third, they got the decision correct imo. I had it 1117-111, Bradley

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First, all the credit in the world to Bradley for staying on his feet after taking one right on the chin like that.

Second, it was an honest mistake & anyone can make a mistake like that in the heat of the moment. There were only like 7 seconds left. There's no guarantee he wouldve scored a KD or a KO.

Third, they got the decision correct imo. I had it 1117-111, Bradley

Piss on all that. I have my pitchfork all sharpened just for situations like this.

No, I agree with all of that. But it's still a fucked up situation. One of the few times in history where the rules (can be saved by the Bell in only the final round) they used might have come into play and I'm not even sure if that was in effect. Probably wouldn't have mattered anyways. Bradley was getting up no matter if Vargas had hit him with a baseball bat there. That's just who Bradley is.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradley would've stayed on his feet. He was still defending himself and had just clinched Vargas. The ref was more out of it than Bradley was. Bradley was more aware at that moment than the ref, as evidenced by Bradley holding his hands out like he was saying WTF!?!? when the ref got in between to break them up.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradley would've stayed on his feet. He was still defending himself and had just clinched Vargas. The ref was more out of it than Bradley was. Bradley was more aware at that moment than the ref, as evidenced by Bradley holding his hands out like he was saying WTF!?!? when the ref got in between to break them up.

Had the ref heard some fake bell before Bradley got rocked ...and the fight was over. Honestly, what would you be saying. "Bradley had the fight ..no way could Vargas hurt or knock out Bradley with only 60 seconds left in the fight"

Come on, Vargas does the impossible in the last round, gives himself a great chance to win the fight ..he gets robbed of 10 seconds, the most important 10 seconds of the fight ....but everybody is so sure that Bradley would have won the fight.

You basically just saw a boxing miracle and yet nobody believe that Vargas could knock down a guy who is already 75% unconscious.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had the ref heard some fake bell before Bradley got rocked ...and the fight was over. Honestly, what would you be saying. "Bradley had the fight ..no way could Vargas hurt or knock out Bradley with only 60 seconds left in the fight"

Come on, Vargas does the impossible in the last round, gives himself a great chance to win the fight ..he gets robbed of 10 seconds, the most important 10 seconds of the fight ....but everybody is so sure that Bradley would have won the fight.

You basically just saw a boxing miracle and yet nobody believe that Vargas could knock down a guy who is already 75% unconscious.

Sorry that I didn't qualify my statements by explicitly stating that it's my opinion. My opinion is based on previous Bradley fights. The guy is very good at surviving.

Bradley is a very classy guy. If it were up to him, he'd give Vargas an immediate rematch even though it was someone else's mistake that created the controversy. But again, this is all just my opinion.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry that I didn't qualify my statements by explicitly stating that it's my opinion. My opinion is based on previous Bradley fights. The guy is very good at surviving.

Bradley is a very classy guy. If it were up to him, he'd give Vargas an immediate rematch even though it was someone else's mistake that created the controversy. But again, this is all just my opinion.

Actually, ....Bradley said he would give him a rematch right there in the ring