• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bowl game doubtful?

SouthPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Not sure if we can beat Vandy, they looked great against Georgia and barely lost; yea it's at home but we haven't fared well againt SEC school in these past years (imo).

Hopefully beating up on MTSU and Kentucky gives us motivation to pull something out but who knows, we could pull a big upset against South Carolina.

In the mean time we get to get raped against bama :hdn:

Please god let Bray come back fierce when he does return

Volbound1700

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC is our best chance for an upset.

SouthPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
USC in a bowl game? They still aren't bowl eligible and I want to throw shit at Kiffin lol. Remaining schedule is South Carolina, MTSU, Arkansas, Vandy, Kentucky.
I think we play well against SC but their defense holds us, MTSU easy homecoming game win, Arkansas we get owned, Vandy...I still think their the most likely to upset us but we'll see how we play these coming weeks, and Kentucky all I can say is 27

SouthPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
And why in the fuck did Dooley put Worley in for 5 fucking run plays?!?!!??! There goes his red shirt, hope Simms sits the fuck down and Worley plays from now on at least

Volbound1700

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC = South Carolina in my post. I don't think you read it very well. USC is OUR best chance for upset. Since we don't play Southern Cal, you have to assume it is the other USC.

Volbound1700

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told someone that Nash Nance would be the back-up for Simms. I forgot all about Worely. Yeah, why put in Worely when we have Nance?

SouthPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Forgot he was from SC, surprising USC (carolinas lol) didn't want him. Hope he plays well against them, he doesn't have much to lose being a freshmen and all. Cant wait for the night game!

Volbound1700

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I mentioned before, what happened to Nash Nance?

SouthPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
if he's worse then Simms then I dont even want him on our team. We need to worry about players like Teague who has to be the worst starter on our team. Always gettin burnt. ALWAYS

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tennessee will beat MTSU. I'm a diehard Raiders fan, but they are very bad this year. Arkansas will run Tennessee over, Vanderbilt looks like they will be tough to beat (sucks to say that), Tennessee's offense isn't much better than Kentucky's right now without Bray. I think the Vols win that one in a somewhat low scoring game.

The Vols just have to beat MTSU, Vandy & Kentucky and they're in a Bowl. Vandy is the only team of those 3 I can see upsetting UT.

Damn this team is crap without Bray & Hunter!

UTVOLMTNMAN

The Rapture Is Coming
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Tennessee will beat MTSU. I'm a diehard Raiders fan, but they are very bad this year. Arkansas will run Tennessee over, Vanderbilt looks like they will be tough to beat (sucks to say that), Tennessee's offense isn't much better than Kentucky's right now without Bray. I think the Vols win that one in a somewhat low scoring game.

The Vols just have to beat MTSU, Vandy & Kentucky and they're in a Bowl. Vandy is the only team of those 3 I can see upsetting UT.

Damn this team is crap without Bray & Hunter!

Depending on what happens the next few weeks, Vandy over UT may not be an "upset"

Sims is our best chance to win games right now, not Worley. Blowing that redshirt was just plain stupid.

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but it just shows you how desperate Dooley is to find some offense.

UTVOLMTNMAN

The Rapture Is Coming
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah, but it just shows you how desperate Dooley is to find some offense.

When everyone is hurt, you can't just "find" offense.

That offensive line needs to wake up. We have the talent to run the ball on the 4 remaining teams we play. You do that effectively, then any QB we have should be able to find open receivers from the run game setup.

Volbound1700

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to run outside more and use option attacks. Our running offense is too predictable, especially in this day and age.

Volbound1700

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We also leave our quarterbacks out to dry because we do not adjust to blitzs (sp.) or cover outside blitz. It is ridiculous. We had the same problems in the Phil Fulmer days. I am surprised good quarterbacks such as Tyler Bray even want to come to UT.