• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boston: "Oh no, we suck again!"

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you gets chance, look up the Man U champions parade today, and how those fans turned on Rooney. They don't fuck around out there, once you ask for a transfer, you are dead to those people

I saw it.

Rooney may be the greatest player ever on the greatest squad ever in the country, plus he's one of them.

Englishmen suck.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To our former GM's credit, he did draft Bailey, Bruce, Votto, Frazier, signed Cueto, traded for Arroyo and Phillips in absolute steals of deals.

But the overall depth of the ML talent is far superior now than it ever has been, particularly the pitching.

So you can't just look at the best moves when evaluating these guys.

Pardon y ignorance. Are you implying the GM has done well?

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
No, he's still as dense as ever

Today's lesson: The Jays can still win the division, as evidenced by a team that:

A) wasn't as bad as the Jays at this point in the season

B) finished 5 games out of the division race, and 3rd place in the standings

In Heatwave's mind, it makes perfect sense

so i'm gonna say thats a no.....at what point does he abandon ship....because i'm starting to think that if heat was on the titanic....he would have been playing a violin on deck...

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I saw it.

Rooney may be the greatest player ever on the greatest squad ever in the country, plus he's one of them.

Englishmen suck.

they always resented him for his everton days....fuck united...i hope david moyes burns old trafford to the ground then shits on the ashes.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Safe Haven" is the movie I'm being subjected to tonight

If I can borrow a sidearm from Buccs or JD, that'd be swell

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pardon y ignorance. Are you implying the GM has done well?

I was talking about Wayne Krivsky, the Reds GM prior to Jockety.

Yes, he did well at the top...meaning his "best moves"...Exponentially better than Jim Bowden or Dave O'Brien before him.

But overall? From a depth standpoint across the entire organization? No, not really.

Plus he traded Hamilton for Volquez, got Michah fucking Owings for Dunn, and would've traded Votto for Blanton if he had his way.

Halos02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They really were running some risk this season with that starting staff, I understand the offense has been Reds like also, but damn, a lotta Money spent and to neglect that staff
Yeah...but after Greinke who else was out there?

I don't know why they didn't jump all over Kyle Lohse...he's at least better than league average.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To our former GM's credit, he did draft Bailey, Bruce, Votto, Frazier, signed Cueto, traded for Arroyo and Phillips in absolute steals of deals.

But the overall depth of the ML talent is far superior now than it ever has been, particularly the pitching.

So you can't just look at the best moves when evaluating these guys.

they always resented him for his everton days....fuck united...i hope david moyes burns old trafford to the ground then shits on the ashes.

Really? I always thought they loved him there. That's interesting shit.For that, he should try to Land at Man City

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
"Safe Haven" is the movie I'm being subjected to tonight

If I can borrow a sidearm from Buccs or JD, that'd be swell

what are you looking for? ive got a couple nice revolvers if you are more of a traditionalist.....or a gorgoeus new AR-15 ...

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Really? I always thought they loved him there. That's interesting shit.For that, he should try to Land at Man City

they used to love ruud van nistlerooy too...and eric cantona...and david beckham...they brought in ven persie...so they deem rooney expendable.....they are crying more for paul scholes...united fans are fairweather spoiled faggots

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was talking about Wayne Krivsky, the Reds GM prior to Jockety.

Yes, he did well at the top...meaning his "best moves"...Exponentially better than Jim Bowden or Dave O'Brien before him.

But overall? From a depth standpoint across the entire organization? No, not really.

Plus he traded Hamilton for Volquez, got Michah fucking Owings for Dunn, and would've traded Votto for Blanton if he had his way.

I was just juggling your ballsac, I know he's done wel

Buccs, anything that fits comfortably along the Temple will dol

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
and for the record dirt...he will end up at paris saint-germain

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm a United guy, but yeah I'm torn about this.

United without Rooney? ehhhhh...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they used to love ruud van nistlerooy too...and eric cantona...and david beckham...they brought in ven persie...so they deem rooney expendable.....they are crying more for paul scholes...united fans are fairweather spoiled faggots

Yeah, I saw the heroes farewell for scholes yesterday.

I don't know as much as you in that sport, but I was hearing "One of the greatest ever" type comments, and I was like, Really?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Buccs, I heard PSG, with Ibra, not terrible

Halos02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did a good job of unloading Vernon Wells and only paying 3/4 of his salary so that Wells could tear it up on the Yankees.

Angels have no honor and no tradition apparently.
I think we had a uni with pinstripes back in the 90s.

They were gawd awful though...Mo Vaughn wore it well...