• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

:::Bold Predictions!:::

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

With JV and Kate back together, JV gets off to a roaring start of the season, going 10-0 with a 1.23 ERA, leading the league in all SP categories midway through the season. Then, disaster strikes! A police raid on a seedy hotel discovers Kate and another Justin, one that goes by the name of Bieber, in bed with copious amounts of alcohol and illicit drugs.

A shamefaced Kate tries to explain it away by saying she was attempting to rehabilitate Bieber, but the damage is done. JV goes 0-9 the rest of the way with a 16.39 ERA. He later tries to blame it on his mechanics.

Moral of the story: A rolling stone may gather no Moss, but a stoned Bieber sure as hell can!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

With JV and Kate back together, JV gets off to a roaring start of the season, going 10-0 with a 1.23 ERA, leading the league in all SP categories midway through the season. Then, disaster strikes! A police raid on a seedy hotel discovers Kate and another Justin, one that goes by the name of Bieber, in bed with copious amounts of alcohol and illicit drugs.

A shamefaced Kate tries to explain it away by saying she was attempting to rehabilitate Bieber, but the damage is done. JV goes 0-9 the rest of the way with a 16.39 ERA. He later tries to blame it on his mechanics.

Moral of the story: A rolling stone may gather no Moss, but a stoned Bieber sure as hell can!

16.39? Ouch.

So I should draft Verlander and then sell high right before the Bieber thing goes down. Can you give me a heads up like a week before?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
16.39? Ouch.

So I should draft Verlander and then sell high right before the Bieber thing goes down. Can you give me a heads up like a week before?

You got it, bud. Soon as Biebs (as his close friends call him) gets outta the slammer, I'll find out when it's all goin' down.

Ok...I think I really need baseball to get here...:whistle:

$500 Million

Elitist Douche
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alfonso Soriano will hit 50 HR's in 2014

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seems just a bit like the Matt Kemp / Rhianna effect.

That was very no bueno.