• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bob Saget passed away

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad man, I should have never responded to your original post in this thread. As I get older I have less and less patience dealing with really really stupid people so generally I ignore them. Sometimes I get bored and engage when I shouldn't, like this time, that's my fault. It's a mistake I won't repeat.
How am I stupid? Because I know MORE about Saget than the rest of you dupes? Go back to being a dumb uneducated simpleton, as it's much easier to be happy that way. Happy and stupid.

Think McFly Think

Unaware and Oblivious Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The man humped a doll jokingly, throw the book at him posthumously.

Think McFly Think

Unaware and Oblivious Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dark and disgusting humor with shock value isn’t for everyone, but it doesn’t make someone a bad person in my estimation; people have different senses of humor, or in some cases no sense of humor.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that was the one and only instance of him doing something demented and sick, then yeah, I could look past it. But this tendency of his to be a sick fukker was so prevalent that almost every person who appeared at his roast poked fun of his being a sick fukker, and he himself questioned his own actions several times, asking, "what is wrong with me", and he even wrote a book called something like Dirty Daddy?!!!

And we can all see just how well adjusted all of those children on that show ended up and how Hollywood looks at things. They are essentially ok with Saget's dirty jokes, but label the oldest daughter becoming a Christian as a "scandal".

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dark and disgusting humor with shock value isn’t for everyone, but it doesn’t make someone a bad person in my estimation; people have different senses of humor, or in some cases no sense of humor.
No, it's not for everyone, but there are studies out there that point to it being made by and enjoyed by, for the most part, people who are mentally imbalanced and prone to serious mental health issues.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only a truly sick society finds humor in jokes about raping little girls.

Which book? His own book Dirty Daddy where he admitted to his being the total opposite of the character he played on Full House with the title of the book saying all that there needs to be said arguably? Or maybe The Bible which would just be unfair. I'm a Bible Believer but am not trying to judge him to that standard even, at least not now, no need, he's already dead. There might be a time when it is appropriate, but I'm not trying to preach to the choir right now, trying to open the eyes of the general public who seems to think only good things about this guy. So I'm simply using already skewed and fallen world's values to point out how Saget has been, or is right now, being portrayed as something he may not have been, a good guy. I'm not trying to say the guy should have been crucified or anything, but spare us the bs praise. I'd have left this alone had people not insisted on heaping praise on the guy. Mostly the same people who jump to heap criticism on someone like Limbaugh the day that he died. It's just my opinion, but my feeling is that the only difference between Saget and others like Weinstein or Cosby, is that those two got caught and Saget didn't. Not sure if there were any rumors going around about Cosby, but there were about Weinstein and it took something out of the ordinary, someone like Rose McGowen to come along, to expose Weinstein. The perfect storm, a woman whose career was not exactly what anyone would call blossoming, her looks have not improved, and she might be mentally instable, but she's also very intelligent and got a stick up her arse about this whole thing and has made a long enduring effort to do something about it.

On the other hand, the two people who could expose Saget, if there is more ugliness to be exposed, are uber rich and successful and learned it helped them to stay out of the limelight. Despite serious issues plaguing them for most of their adult lives, the Olsen twins are rich as fukk. Not saying money can buy you happiness, in fact I don't think that they are happy. My point being that they'd have ZERO to gain, at least from a worldly opinion, by bringing up anything from their past. Heck, they gave up on acting and modeling and basically on real life.

Why is it that they both seem to have daddy issues, both seem to feel the need to date almost exclusively older men? What effect did growing up around guys like Saget have on their development?

I'll bring up the phrase, where there is smoke, there is fire. Now from a distance, that smoke COULD just be coming from the farts Saget lighted on fire, as he was well known for being very immature, or it could be that he molested one or both of the Olsen twins? The former is a fact, the latter is just conjecture and I'm not cool with jumping on conspiracy bandwagons without a mountain of evidence to justify doing so. In Saget's case, there isn't a mountain, but it's not a flat plain either. I'm not asking for anyone to accept that he WAS for a fact, a horrible evil sick and twisted human being who did horrible evil acts against little girls or something, just saying, maybe the praise for the guy should be tempered, just out of a sort of, just in case. Wouldn't you be embarrassed for praising a guy who ends up was an evil pedoph1le? If I did bring up the Bible, the guys sick and twisted and vile humor alone would condemn him for all of eternity, and it's a sad commentary on society that so many so-called normal average everyday people, like I hope the people who post in this forum are, seem to think his humor was harmless. I'm no puritan, but I do have a lot of respect for people like the Amish, who have figured out how to live without having to lower themselves to such depravities as modern society has. We are to the point now that we praise sick fukkers like Saget, we tolerate people like Weinstein and Epstein and I'll say people like Trump and Biden and the Clintons and Obama and the entire Bush family. We tolerate them and all of their flaws and their corrupt actions simply because we are such a fucked up country that we think the loser we voted for was at least better than the other loser they ran against?

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty damn scary. Reminded me of Natasha Richardson and her death. Laughing and talking with medics then going to hey hotel and dying.