• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bob Saget passed away

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn that sucks. I always loved his stories about how fans of Full House would go see his stand up and be so shocked.
Check out his “the aristocrats” joke.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My profession is death care Ive served 320 families in 20 months Live your life be who you want to be & #love by the gods LOVE be #kind To adjust a quote Whatever happens tomorrow you must promise one thing That you will stay who you are not a perfect soldier but a good person

Last edited:

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's terrible.

I loved him in Happy Gilmore when he talked about doing the bull dance. Funny stuff.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's terrible.

I loved him in Happy Gilmore when he talked about doing the bull dance. Funny stuff.

2fc55a69922fe2ff38889cd04688ac90041e7317.gif

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw Bob live i wanna say in 2015 ??? and everything in this set seems familiar/similiar to the stuff in his set i saw … only things missing were the Kimmy “Gobbler” and other full house cast sex jokes lol

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang! That’s too young. Him and Norm McDonald, great comedians gone too soon…
I had no idea Bob directed Dirty Work.

On a movie that involved him, Norm, Artie Lange and Chris Farley it's kinda weird that the last one of those guys alive is Lange.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be a good attention whore you really need to chime in with your "Hey look at this" take much quicker than two weeks later.....
You disagree? You think he was a decent person? He publicly asked what was wrong with him. He acknowledged he was a sick fukker.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know fellas, all these tributes pouring in about how good a guy Bob Saget was from people who likely knew him best compared to some anonymous person who is calling him a sick fukker. Not sure which way to lean on this one.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know fellas, all these tributes pouring in about how good a guy Bob Saget was from people who likely knew him best compared to some anonymous person who is calling him a sick fukker. Not sure which way to lean on this one.
Tributes coming from Hollywood types? The same Hollywood types who forgive and praise other sick fukkers? Wow, yeah, you got me, those Hollywood types are all such righteous people. I watched their roast of Saget, did you?

And yeah, let's explore this angle. Where shall we start? Harvey Weinstein maybe?

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tributes coming from Hollywood types? The same Hollywood types who forgive and praise other sick fukkers? Wow, yeah, you got me, those Hollywood types are all such righteous people. I watched their roast of Saget, did you?

And yeah, let's explore this angle. Where shall we start? Harvey Weinstein maybe?

In all honesty, not really all that interested in digging up dirt on Bob Saget. I'm sure there's some things he has done in this past that aren't very good, but I'm pretty sure that can applied to everyone to some degree (myself included). However, if you're going to refer to anecdotal evidence from a roast, well I'm not a lawyer, but the words hearsay and conjecture come to mind. Also, did Bob Saget work alongside Harvey Weinstein on some projects? Who in Hollywood hasn't been associated with Harvey Weinstein in the last few decades in one way or another?

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all honesty, not really all that interested in digging up dirt on Bob Saget. I'm sure there's some things he has done in this past that aren't very good, but I'm pretty sure that can applied to everyone to some degree (myself included). However, if you're going to refer to anecdotal evidence from a roast, well I'm not a lawyer, but the words hearsay and conjecture come to mind. Also, did Bob Saget work alongside Harvey Weinstein on some projects? Who in Hollywood hasn't been associated with Harvey Weinstein in the last few decades in one way or another?
Didn't you know, roasts are meant to be taken literally. :doh:

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you didn't watch the roast then. That's what I figured. Multiple jokes about his being a pedophil1e. Worst thing about it is how sick it was to see the audience laughing at the sick jokes.

Multiple witnesses and Saget himself admitting to it and recounting the incident, of him pretending to have sex with a doll that was being used as a stand in for the Mary Kate'Ashley character in the show, about the time they were 4 years old. The Camera crew and of course the sick fukk Saget all thought it was funny until a parent of one of the child actors came in to inform Saget that everyone on set could see what he was doing, including the children who were trying to study in another room. Apparently they had what the camera people could see fed into all the other rooms, I guess so other actors and actresses would know when it was their turn to be on camera?

Add to this, Saget's stand up routines being acknowledged by everyone to be the complete opposite of his character on the show, and Saget many times publicly asking the question, "What is wrong with me?" in response to how sick and twisted his attempts at humor were.

I was questioned why it took me 2 weeks to comment? Well, like you I honestly don't give a sh1t, but seeing how so many were hoodwinked and fooled to believe the guy was a good person, and after 2 weeks, no one else brought up the other side of the story? I just felt that he was getting all of that praise undeservedly. My guess is most people do NOT know the ugly truth.

Everyone thought that Bill Cosby was a great person. Hell, we voted into the Presidency a guy who was caught on camera dozens of times doing and saying highly inappropriate things to little girls.

And yes, everyone in Hollywood has been associated with Harvey Weinstein, that is not the point, the point is that most knew that he was a creep and still associated with him, with some making efforts to defend or even cover for him. Hollywood is a cesspool and Saget was one of the most depraved of them.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't you know, roasts are meant to be taken literally. :doh:
I've watched enough roasts to know that the jokes are more often than not, reflective of reality, to a degree. People invited to Roast their Hollywood friends seem to think the closer to the truth they can get with their jokes, the better. That seems to be the tradition with roasts.

What, do you think they make up that sh1t out of thin air?

And why don't they make similar pedoph1le jokes with all others? Why were pedoph1le jokes so prominent in Saget's roast when they aren't so prominent in other people's roasts?

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've watched enough roasts to know that the jokes are more often than not, reflective of reality, to a degree. People invited to Roast their Hollywood friends seem to think the closer to the truth they can get with their jokes, the better. That seems to be the tradition with roasts.

What, do you think they make up that sh1t out of thin air?

And why don't they make similar pedoph1le jokes with all others? Why were pedoph1le jokes so prominent in Saget's roast when they aren't so prominent in other people's roasts?
My bad man, I should have never responded to your original post in this thread. As I get older I have less and less patience dealing with really really stupid people so generally I ignore them. Sometimes I get bored and engage when I shouldn't, like this time, that's my fault. It's a mistake I won't repeat.