• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bo Pelini is out

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way Osborne averaged 12 wins a season.

Last edited by a moderator:

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mean to sound rude and blunt, but you're fucking clueless kid.
I guess those keys just typed themselves . . or, perhaps, you actually did mean to sound exactly as you did. But that's okay - I can look past it. Why don't you add something of value to the conversation and expand on your thoughts. Why don't you clue me in?

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say 9 wins. Say that shit one more time.

I kid, but seriously that is another ignorant clueless national perception that needs to be fixed. LOOK CLOSELY FOLKS. It's what Bo and his staff desperately didn't want you to do.

Then you have all these people on the outside chiming in saying this and that. Their opinion doesn't help us. They WANT us to fuck up. They WANT an under performer to remain at Nebraska. It potentially makes life easier for them.

We're just gonna go ahead and do what we think is best for us.

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kid, but seriously that is another ignorant clueless national perception that needs to be fixed. LOOK CLOSELY FOLKS. It's what Bo and his staff desperately didn't want you to do.

Why don't you fill peopel in. offer your analysis. you know - participate in a conversation about football en sech.

We're just gonna go ahead and do what we think is best for us.

Oh - my error. I didn't realize that you personally were part of the decision-making process at Nebraska.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine my embarrassment at missing that subtlety. What could I have been thinking?

That you're a Notre Dame fan and know nothing about being a real fan, or being a part of a real fanbase.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine my embarrassment at missing that subtlety. What could I have been thinking?

When I say "we", (and I know you can't possibly comprehend) this is what I mean

bigpix01.jpg

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i came in brasky's mom's butt last night

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy there, craig. let him have his little comfortable world. Just because he doesn't realize some fan bases don't keep momentos lest they don't forget the one time they filled an opponent's stadium is no reason to call him names. Besides - he is busy picking Nebraska's new coach. He did, after all, say "we."

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who in the world are they going to hire? Mack Brown?

I'm with you on this one. Who in the world will Nebraska hire that will give them 9+ wins EVERY year, like Pelini has? You know, on this forum I've made comments on Pelini's job status and how he was in trouble. But those were from what I was watching on Pelini from the media, and experiencing your complaints on this site. To me, Pelini didn't deserve to be dumped on for getting 9+ wins in a place not in the south every year. But on my threads, I had to call them like I saw them. And what I saw was a fan-base turning sour on the team.

It's such a shame: In a year where I've made a few misfires on Nebraska's stats and records, it was Nebraska who made the ultimate misfire.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As it has already been said it is not aboout the wins. It is about the failure to compete. Pelini is 7-17 against ranked teams. He has no signature win in his seven years at Nebraska and multiple double digit blow outs every year.

Also Eichorst said in his presser it was not just on-field performance so I would not be surprised if another audio-gate surfaces in the near future.

It's been said over and over and over again but those who do not want to listen will not listen.