• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

blowing away the season

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is blowing the season better than a ****star.
Honestly, wtf? Was Chipper seriously holding this team together. They have no heart and don't deserve to go to the playoffs. If they get in I'll be happy but this is just ridiculous.

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at the game on Friday, and I agree to a point. There were a few major situations which basicly decided the game. In the 4th when they had the Bases loaded and 1 out and didn't get a run after the 3rd base coach decided not to send the Prado from second on a single wich would I have been close, but I am sure he would have scored. The other was when the Nats had the bases loaded 2 outs in the 6th and scored 3 to make it 6-1. Fact is that they started a rally in the 8th to make it 7-3, but once that didn't get them close enough to were they thought they could win the game, they gave up.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the win tonight was awesome. I will say that. This teams offense is still struggling heavily. Need SD to screw up bad. Real bad. They might have to lost 4 of their next 5 games

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally the Atlanta Braves will name Fredi Gonzalez as their new manager for the team. I’m expecting some good changes in the squad as well.

Yeah, I hate to see Bobby go, and I've heard they may be trying to sell the team. That could be horrible, but then again, current ownership is a little cheap.