• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

bleacher report articles

IndyAndy

I can't reMember
Paddock Stand, Section 23, Row QQ, Seat 4
Hoopla Cash
$ 545.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody read these regularly? - I find some of them to be quite informative and/or interesting, so I thought that I'd start a thread to post those that pertain to the Wild.

Here's their take on who should step up and who might well take a step back in the '13-'14 season.

likely overachievers/underachievers

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what the first article saw in Zucker last year as he didn't play much and I saw nothing special from him while he was playing but I am optimistic that they young guys can step up and help, just not as much as the author from BR. Granlund showed me he was no where near NHL ready yet and Coyle played ok considering it was his first full year in the NHL. Nino will be the wild card I think. Should be a fun year none the less.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find myself reading Bleacher Report quite often. They touch up on a lot of issues. Still tho, I take a lot of their articles with a grain of salt. I just like how they write about everything LOL

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what the first article saw in Zucker last year as he didn't play much and I saw nothing special from him while he was playing but I am optimistic that they young guys can step up and help, just not as much as the author from BR. Granlund showed me he was no where near NHL ready yet and Coyle played ok considering it was his first full year in the NHL. Nino will be the wild card I think. Should be a fun year none the less.

Zucker did really well with the Houston Aeros last season. Not too great with the Wild, but I think his AHL performance got people to take notice of him.

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes he did play well with the Aeros but that doesn't count in the bigs. He showed flashes while on the Wild roster but nothing that really stood out to me.

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
El Nino starts off quick with a goal last night battling in front of the net. Good sign for him but a slow start for everyone. Just got outskated till the end.