• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Blackhawks 2015-2016 Season Thread

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blackhawks acquire Scuderi

NHL link to the story.

Yeah, I was surprised when someone posted this a while ago, but truly fitting in was always a question. Going from one of the top guys for Dallas to one of the bottom guys was tough. Another lefty stick that will hopefully keep Runblad on his forehand side when he plays, but getting the defense grittier is something I am a fan of.

Rob Scuderi | NHL.com - Players

Like this picture, looks like he is someone you plain dont want to know.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Danault first to take over for Krueger who had surgery for his dislocated hand Saturday. Anisimov to PK, might not be a terrible thing, give Kane and Panarin Teuvo in the middle that shift after the PK while Toews and Hossa are resting a bit.

Not a whole lot of love for Kaner out there, PP goal then first SO of the season goal to win it.

I wonder if Kaner asked any of the guys out to his favorite bar lol.

JBM73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Despite the 4-0 thumping, I thought Danault looked really good - except on faceoffs. But, that part should come around much like it did for Kruger.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Danault had a great game, last game Foley said he only really played 7 or 8 games at Rockford too dealing with injuries, so he was really off the radar. Bottom line, I dont think it really matters how well Danault and Rasmussen play, they are gonna add another veteran center again.

Nice to see Sharpie, really had the jump we were used to seeing. I think the choice Bowmans had was keeping Sharp and moving Seabrook or extending Seabrook, cant say they made the wrong choice. Panarin has really stepped in that Sharpie spot and Seabrook has probably had his best year here. Not nice seeing Niemi shut us out. Gave up a bunch of rebounds but their D tied up sticks well in the crease.

JBM73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prior to last nights game:

5 on 5 GF 53
5 on 5 GA 61

That's seriously concerning.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they called Gustaffson back up today, after Scuduri was on the bench most of the game, dont know if he hurt something, only played 9:41 as Q went back to a 5 man rotation. Otherwise, Rasmussen, Desjardins and Garbutt were the notable short ice guys as Q switched Panarin and Teuvo when I was watching the third.

Still would like to see Teuvo between Kane and Panarin, doubt it will happen. I guess I would rather see Kane and Panarin with Toews if they want to really load up. Bickell was really active yesterday, maybe its time for him to jump back on that top line if he is gonna consistently get his ass in the blue paint. It was actually hard to watch, liked Nordstrom here, so that was ok, and at least Versteeg did not score.

JBM73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me, a.i., or are you sick of seeing Hammer and TVR playing on their off sides, too?

Apparently Gustafsson is ANOTHER d-man who prefers the right side, even though he's a LH shot. And, top prospect Pokka also plays on the right side, I believe.

*sigh*

Last edited:

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me, a.i., or are you sick of seeing Hammer and TVR playing on their off sides, too?

Apparently Gustafsson is ANOTHER d-man who prefers the right side, even though he's a LH shot. And, top prospect Pokka also plays on the right side, I believe.

*sigh*

Sick of it, yeah. it was understandable when they had an extra lefty on the roster, its just that Hammer got so used to his off side, he looked lost on his strong side. I just dont get the mix with Hammer and Keith paired up. I dont know if they dont want one of them considered third line to not just put them on their own lines, but it seems it would make the most sense if you plan on 6 playing the entire game.

But then again, I would prefer seeing a d man standing someone up at the blue line too.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Runblad and his 1.05 million cleared waivers so the hawks were able to assign him to Rockford.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ended up getting some value back at least.

JBM73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From a blogger:

RUMOR

Building on my earlier report of Tampa having regular scouting presence in Rockford of late, I heard from a reliable source this AM that Tampa Bay has been specifically scouting Marko Dano and Ville Pokka. Also that Tampa coach Jon Cooper has a “high” level of interest in Hawk prospect Nick Schmaltz. Oh, and this is the same team that might be looking to trade Jonathan Drouin.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, there is a ton of upside in Dano and Pokka, for what should be strapped Blackhawk cap relief. You think Dano got a good enough shot to show what he could do? You figure that Drouin would end up being asked to play the right side for the hawks.

JBM73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, there is a ton of upside in Dano and Pokka, for what should be strapped Blackhawk cap relief. You think Dano got a good enough shot to show what he could do? You figure that Drouin would end up being asked to play the right side for the hawks.

Hmmmmm. Why do you think he'd be asked to play the right side? I think the issue with Dano was that he was forced to play the left side with the Hawks when he showed with Columbus he's much better playing RW.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wpw, they gotta bottle up that overtime period from last night to anyone that complains about what they did with overtime.