• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Blackhat (2015)

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I did not like the movie. Say it last night and I wanted to walk out of the theater. It started off very slowly and I expected more from the movie than I got out of it. It did have some moments but overall I am glad I didn't have to pay for the movie and used gift certificates to see the movie.

The premise was very good and scary to think how easily things could be hacked and all so I liked that. But I just didn't like the movie.

My fiance loved it but I didn't. How about you guys/gals?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else see this movie?

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just rentes this

I actually really enjoyed it. Reminded me of The International, not as good but similar.

The first 3/4 of the movie was great not sure abour the ending.

I think it is worth a rent for anyone who needs something to watch. Had a little humor, great action, and if youre into tech its right up your ally.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I did not like the movie. Say it last night and I wanted to walk out of the theater. It started off very slowly and I expected more from the movie than I got out of it. It did have some moments but overall I am glad I didn't have to pay for the movie and used gift certificates to see the movie.

The premise was very good and scary to think how easily things could be hacked and all so I liked that. But I just didn't like the movie.

My fiance loved it but I didn't. How about you guys/gals?
I enjoyed it, thought the love interest wasnt necessary

Loved how they killed off some main characters. I liked the action and nerdy side but i can see how parts could be boring to some

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I enjoyed it, thought the love interest wasnt necessary

Loved how they killed off some main characters. I liked the action and nerdy side but i can see how parts could be boring to some

Wasn't the biggest fan of it... I guess I just expected more. Yes, the love interest was not necessary at all but every movie like this sadly has one.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I usually am all over a Mann movie. So I rented this without knowing anything about it.

In hindsight I could easily have left it on the shelf.