• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BJJ

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really dont know how some of you guys do it, but you obviously are able to recognize who certain people were that may have changed there screen names. I have seen BJJ referred to recently as Gerald or gerard. How do you know this? There use to be a guy on the ESPN board that went by retire DA that yall called Gerald as well. Im not saying you are wrong , but the guy is obviously a Cowboy fan. Didnt he offer pictures of players earlier in the yr?? I could be wrong. My real question though would have to do with former screen names and a guy named Ark . He always knew about the draft and certain players. He had a bad relationship with a guy named SHark , not Sharkvina. Then there was also a guy called NFL And Boobs. Do you know if any of these still post here? Paulnatlanta?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
retireDA doesn't post here. He made one post after ESPN went robust, but not since.

paulnatlanta made one post over the summer, none since. Fun fact, he really was from the Georgia area.

Last edited by a moderator:

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really dont know how some of you guys do it, but you obviously are able to recognize who certain people were that may have changed there screen names. I have seen BJJ referred to recently as Gerald or gerard. How do you know this? There use to be a guy on the ESPN board that went by retire DA that yall called Gerald as well. Im not saying you are wrong , but the guy is obviously a Cowboy fan. Didnt he offer pictures of players earlier in the yr?? I could be wrong. My real question though would have to do with former screen names and a guy named Ark . He always knew about the draft and certain players. He had a bad relationship with a guy named SHark , not Sharkvina. Then there was also a guy called NFL And Boobs. Do you know if any of these still post here? Paulnatlanta?
They all know I am Cowboy fan of many years. Everything was fine for about 5 or 6 months as long as I agreed with everything the 4 guys who try to bully and control this board and forum. Since I posted about
Ware being over rated, nothing has been the same. Since then I have been compared to wfyre, Gerald, (who ever the hell he is by the way), troll, etc., The fact is they can't stand the truth and reality when it comes to our team. So they keep pestering, etc., till they get you to leave. Guess what, I' not going anywhere. There just pissed because I've been right on most of the state of affairs when it comes to our Cowboys and they can't handle the fact were are a disaster that is gonna take many years to fix. Oh, and by the way romotoowens, if I wasn't around, they would be going after you instead. I can tell they feel you are way off on Romo.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Retired DA was Gerald. Not sure who BJJ was. I've asked a few times, but for some reason he doesn't want to answer. I think I was the one that said he was Retired, because I really (and mistakenly) thought that it was not only true, but had been discussed here. That was incorrect and I recently realized for reasons I won't mention, that he is not Retired.

ARK continued on ESPN under another name. Shark never really came back other than to bust on Ark a little for a short while. He may be here under a different name, but I don't think so. I always liked him.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I liked both Shark and Ark. I hated to see them get into it like they did. It got pretty personal.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They all know I am Cowboy fan of many years. Everything was fine for about 5 or 6 months as long as I agreed with everything the 4 guys who try to bully and control this board and forum. Since I posted about
Ware being over rated, nothing has been the same. Since then I have been compared to wfyre, Gerald, (who ever the hell he is by the way), troll, etc., The fact is they can't stand the truth and reality when it comes to our team. So they keep pestering, etc., till they get you to leave. Guess what, I' not going anywhere. There just pissed because I've been right on most of the state of affairs when it comes to our Cowboys and they can't handle the fact were are a disaster that is gonna take many years to fix. Oh, and by the way romotoowens, if I wasn't around, they would be going after you instead. I can tell they feel you are way off on Romo.

Im like TO man, - Thats my QB. I was like this with Aikman as well. Hell even Quincy at times.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and by the way, Manster knows I'm not Gerald or who ever they are talking about. I sent him some photos and he has my name and even my address. he chooses not to mention that. He doesn't want to upset his girlfriends. He's a bit ungrateful don't you think?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and by the way, Manster knows I'm not Gerald or who ever they are talking about. I sent him some photos and he has my name and even my address. he chooses not to mention that. He doesn't want to upset his girlfriends. He's a bit ungrateful don't you think?

I cant speak for him man, but most of us get bent out of shape over this team from time to time. I even wanted to get banned last week so I could not get on here and rant . We have all had our disagreements in the past. Its amazing to me how far technology has come truthfully. I look at everyone on here just like I would a buddy at a bar - arguing about whats right and wrong with the Cowboys. I find myself at work thinking I cant wait to get home to see what whoever has said about this or that. Then I find myself wishing I hadnt said something as well. Its all in good fun with me though. Most know how to push my button on here and thats what makes it interesting I guess. Hey, we do all love the Cowboys - well most.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I call him Gerald occasionally because he reminds me of Gerald. Do I really think he is gerald? No.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agreed to receive a few photos from you because when you first offered nobody gave that offer a second thought. You basically begged for someone to take the offer. I said I'd take four and then you went on about how I should take more. To make you happy I said go ahead and send as ms many as you want. Had I known I was supposed to side with your dumb ideas I never would have commented on that thread either. What was your plan? Were you trying to buy a friend? Sorry I'm not for sale. I have too much pride to be swayed by a few trinkets.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agreed to receive a few photos from you because when you first offered nobody gave that offer a second thought. You basically begged for someone to take the offer. I said I'd take four and then you went on about how I should take more. To make you happy I said go ahead and send as ms many as you want. Had I known I was supposed to side with your dumb ideas I never would have commented on that thread either. What was your plan? Were you trying to buy a friend? Sorry I'm not for sale. I have too much pride to be swayed by a few trinkets.

That's o.k., I'm not into baby food anyways.