• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bip will enjoy this

D

Dr.TobiasFunke

God, you fucking losers are stupid. Carson Palmer sucks, and you are still so obsessed with him, so sad about it, you are trying to carv out bullshit stats to make your once favorite player appear competent. Everyone in football knows how bad is... except apparently you two numbkskulls.

here are the facts:

He has never won a playoff game

His QB rating has fallen lower and lower each of the last 5 seasons

In his last 32 games as QB. He has 9 wins and 23 Loses

In his 10 starts this year, he had over an 80 QB only 4 games.

He has thrown 36 INTs in his last 26 Games.

He has thrown more pick 6 ints than ant QB in football over the last 4 years

He is a quitter and a born loser.

Carry on, bitches.

daytonbenglfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
God, you fucking losers are stupid. Carson Palmer sucks, and you are still so obsessed with him, so sad about it, you are trying to carv out bullshit stats to make your once favorite player appear competent. Everyone in football knows how bad is... except apparently you two numbkskulls.

here are the facts:

He has never won a playoff game

His QB rating has fallen lower and lower each of the last 5 seasons

In his last 32 games as QB. He has 9 wins and 23 Loses

In his 10 starts this year, he had over an 80 QB only 4 games.

He has thrown 36 INTs in his last 26 Games.

He has thrown more pick 6 ints than ant QB in football over the last 4 years

He is a quitter and a born loser.

Carry on, bitches.

Does anyone doubt that Bip doesn't speak to people in person the way he does to anonymous folks on the internet? The classic, loser internet tough guy. Carry on little guy.

D

Dr.TobiasFunke

No No. this is how I speak to morons.

to normal people, who have 1/2 a brain, I speak to them like they are real people who deserve respect. Both on here and in person.

Do not be upset because you too are an idiot.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna agree with Bip that Palmer sucks. The Raiders won't be any better next year than they are this year and will probably miss the playoffs again. The only chance they have is if SD blows again along with KC and DEN. They aren't a good enough team to get a wild card.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got out of our hair, forced us to draft a younger QB with better potential, and got us 2 extra day one draft picks.

dude is my freakin' dog now. sup CarPal? have a Mr. Pib on me.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I visit a nursing home and someone yells some crazy stuff at me (even if its true) because they are losing their mind. I just keep walking.

daytonbenglfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No No. this is how I speak to morons.

to normal people, who have 1/2 a brain, I speak to them like they are real people who deserve respect. Both on here and in person.

Do not be upset because you too are an idiot.

Sure you do little guy.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
There are rumors that McKenzie (the new GM in Oak) might be looking to bring in a new head coach with him... Winston Moss from the Packers coaching staff... these are Schefter and Mortensen reports so there's a real source behind them

Palmer would be in an even more dysfunctional situation than he was in with the Bengals...

This is all advanced speculation, but if they do in fact turn the Raiders into GB West across the board, Flynn at QB makes a ton of sense.. he knows the system...

way too early to speculate, but it wouldn't shock me if Palmer's traded again..

We'll find out if Hue Jackson is fired some time this week. if that happens Palmer's in a terrible situation even if he's not traded..

the guy might left the Bengals for an even worse situation... can't catch a break

Last edited by a moderator:

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Carson is pretty untradeable unless it's an ideal situation for him and he's willing to take a pay cut for his new team. He was handicapped to do so this season because he was on the couch, but that won't be the case in the future.

If anything, I think this is great for the Raiders and Carson. In recent history, the Raiders have been as dysfunctional as the Bengals with Al Davis running the show over there. I read a quote the other day by Jon Gruden back in the day not taking a coaching job over there because everyone knew Al Davis ran that defense and anyone named DC was only a puppet to coordinate Davis' defense. Hence, why they re-hired Bresnahan because he was willing to be that puppet. Just a horrible situation to have an owner meddle with a team like that.

Now, with a GM, at least they'll have some real structure, and with the talent they already have on the team, they can build around their talent instead of trying to making their talent fit Davis' systems on defense - playing a man coverage base defense predicated on getting pressure with just the front 4 hence rarely blitzing - and on offense a high risk high reward air it out system.

As it pertains to Carson, by the sounds of it, they may allow Hayward-Bey to walk in the offseason - something that wouldn't have happened otherwise - and I'd bet they go after a true possession guy who can play the middle of the field. Furthermore, their offense showed a lot of promise this season and that was without McFadden and a Carson that didn't know the playbook. I think they move forward with him.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I think I read that Palmer signed a 4 yrs/40 million dollar at the time of the trade with only 7million of it being garunteed. The upper echilon QBs are signing 18 million a yr contracts. I wouldn't be shocked if Brees signs for 20 million a yr this offeseason...

10-12 million a yr for a QB isn't really a prohibiting factor if you see him as the unquestioned starter. It's just about the going rate these days.

Now if Hue's out, I wouldn't be suprised if Palmer's out with him. as these threads prove he's a "polarizing" player. I'm sure he's polarizing in NFL front offices too..

And his skill set isn't a great fit for a Packers-like west coast offense.

My hunch is that he was Hue's guy and if Hue's gone he's gone.

I completely agree that Oakland's headed in the right direction with a traditional front office infastructre. That's with or without Palmer though..

It'll be interesting to follow. I think Hue's the first domino. That situation dicatates Palmer's future in Oakland

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't see Palmer being a west-coast qb at all. He's at his best when he has time and can throw down field. While I've been a big critic of him, he had his moments in Hue Jackson's offense this season..... I think the first SD game stands out.

I'm fairly sure Oakland will keep both Hue and Carson for one more season. If they fail to make the playoffs, I think they'll both be gone.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I can't see Palmer being a west-coast qb at all. He's at his best when he has time and can throw down field. While I've been a big critic of him, he had his moments in Hue Jackson's offense this season..... I think the first SD game stands out.

I'm fairly sure Oakland will keep both Hue and Carson for one more season. If they fail to make the playoffs, I think they'll both be gone.

Under normal circumstances Hue Jackson would definately keep his job. 8-8 while losing your starting QB, star RB and being saddled with a Chuck Breneshan defense is coach of the yr worthy..

But it's completely new regime, and the GM's being given full control authority to name his own coach. The local Oakland reporters are saying he gets another yr, but the national guys (Mortensen, Schefter, Casserly) say he might be on his way out.

I honestly think his status is still up in the air. He's supposedly meeting (or re-interviewing) with McKenzie tommorow

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I just hope Katie is taking notes. Just because your father did something (and Al Davis did it for much longer - and better - than Paul Brown, or Mike Brown in her case), it does not mean you are qualified or obligated to carry it forward.

Good for Mark Davis.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would laugh for the rest of my life if Carson already got cut.