• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bills vs Patriots 11/23/2015 Monday Night Football

ohiopatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amendola having an MRI today. Hope the damage to his knee is minimal. Didn't hear anything about Dobson's ankle injury but it looked bad when they had to help him walk off the field. Looking ahead to the "next man up" theory, the only name I can think of is Josh Boyce. He basically has as much experience in the system as Dobson does. An outside possibility might be Reggie Wayne. Keshawn Martin will hopefully be back next week. Ditto Jamie Collins. As for James White, he came through big time.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
defense stepped it up when it needed to as well

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amendola having an MRI today. Hope the damage to his knee is minimal. Didn't hear anything about Dobson's ankle injury but it looked bad when they had to help him walk off the field. Looking ahead to the "next man up" theory, the only name I can think of is Josh Boyce. He basically has as much experience in the system as Dobson does. An outside possibility might be Reggie Wayne. Keshawn Martin will hopefully be back next week. Ditto Jamie Collins. As for James White, he came through big time.

Knee sprain, not long term.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CSN New England reports Danny Amendola has a sprained knee, but is "not expected to miss an extended period of time."
Per reporter Tom Curran, Amendola has yet to even be ruled out for Week 12. Curran reports his availability against the Broncos will be determined by "how he responds to treatment and an increase in workload as the week progresses."

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harper looked good on the couple catches he had. I'd rather give him a chance before stone hands Boyce.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harper looked good on the couple catches he had. I'd rather give him a chance before stone hands Boyce.

he had one heck of a catch.... that was called back due to a penalty but it still was a hell of a catch!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he had one heck of a catch.... that was called back due to a penalty but it still was a hell of a catch!
Without a doubt. Wishful thinking :hope: even though it's a short week he has more time to gel with TB. Could be this year's diamond in the rough.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without a doubt. Wishful thinking :hope: even though it's a short week he has more time to gel with TB. Could be this year's diamond in the rough.

He is going to have to be and I think he can do it.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is going to have to be and I think he can do it.
I like the way you think. Go Pats. Happy T-day to you and yours. I'm thankful to be a Patriot fan.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the way you think. Go Pats. Happy T-day to you and yours. I'm thankful to be a Patriot fan.

same to you! Happy Turkey Day, Go Patriots!!!

ohiopatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boyce is a free agent, having been released from the PS about 2 weeks ago. I mentioned him simply because he is available, has NFL experience and knows the Pats' system, three critical requirements at this point of the season. He obviously did not impress BB that much, or he'd still be a Patriot. At this point, I feel he is better than nothing. The Pats will have just 2 wide receivers (LaFell and Harper) healthy to face the #1 defense in the NFL next Sunday night. Just being able to give LaFell and Harper a breather might make it worthwhile to pick up Boyce. Only other choices I can even think of who might have a working knowledge of the Pats' system would be Reggie Wayne and Austin Hill.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are no WRs on the practice squad. There is one RB. The rest are DL, OL, LB.

Harper will work out with Brady in the dome behind Gillette or on the field at Gillette today, tomorrow and Friday. Yes, tomorrow. Brady will have his Thanksgiving dinner late and I guarantee he'll have thrown at least 200 passes to Harper before the plane takes off Saturday. I'll bet Brady has LaFell, Gronk and Harper on the field in Denver Saturday night getting his timing down on the grass.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll bet Brady has LaFell, Gronk and Harper on the field in Denver Saturday night getting his timing down on the grass.

Seems like the most logical choices to me. Patriots sit out Amendola regardless if he is "healthy" or not?