• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bill O'Brien

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If BK takes an interview anywhere, does that change his image here in ND land. Will we lose recruits, will people get fed up....I think it would be a mistake...

There has been quite a bit of speculation that the beating at the hands of Alabama and Kelly's interview with the Eagles left some lockerroom issues with the team, which fed into the underachievement this season. Kelly's always going to have a cloud of suspicion from players, fans and recruits about leaving for the NFL the rest of the time he is here. Most suspect he eventually wants to be in the NFL, so his heart really isn't with ND.

In this day and age though, kids have to realize thats the way the game is played. I remember Tuitt's initial twitter reaction to Diaco leaving was something along the lines of always looking to get ahead and that staying at any one place was a "joke" Strange attitude for a guy many expect to leave early for NFL dollars. I wouldn't blame Tuitt, he's certaintly got the potential and if he wanted to seize on that chance, I wouldn't begrudge him. Don't know why he would begrudge someone else doing it too.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes if he takes another interview then ND is in trouble. He said last year he just wanted to go through the process. We lose Kelly we lose a lot of recruits.

Who would we even go after?