• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

biggest issue with replay

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Padres got robbed off a game tonight in St. Louis by veteran home plate umpire Bob Davidson.

Robbed! Watch SportsCenter and I hope they have the same angles the Padres broadcast did showing AJ missed Amarista by a foot! That was the second blown call in 20 minutes by Davidson at the plate!

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Padres got robbed off a game tonight in St. Louis by veteran home plate umpire Bob Davidson.

Robbed! Watch SportsCenter and I hope they have the same angles the Padres broadcast did showing AJ missed Amarista by a foot! That was the second blown call in 20 minutes by Davidson at the plate!

Truly means nothing for Padres... could mean everything to Brewers.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not surprising, Davidson is one of the worst umpires in MLB.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I didn't notice the pitcher caught the ball myself until I saw multiple replays on showmo so I can see how the umpire missed it in real time as well.

Did they challenge that call and if so did they overturn it?