• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bigger Than Baseball and Basketball: 25 Million Watch U.S.-Portugal World Cup Match

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With a bunch of shit players on all sides. FIFA is the largest soccer organization on earth, comparing that to a bunch of scrubs not even good enough to play in the CFL is hardly comparable.

Notice the US won the only 2 times they played, lol.

The Hoop can get together a team and compete in this shit.

bconngemini

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notice the US won the only 2 times they played, lol.

The Hoop can get together a team and compete in this shit.
Implying The Hoop can run for more than 30 seconds.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not soccer's fault that no other country considers American football a relevant sport. Its not even important enough to be an Olympic sport. Even curling has more global respect.

Such is the World Cup of American Football. Its not televised and its played in largely high school soccer stadiums to empty seats.

Why the fuck do we care what other countries think of as relevant sports? Idk if you've noticed this by now, but the United states of fucking America marches to the beat of their own drum and could not give two fucks what you lames think about what we like.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now go kick your little ghey ass ball around while we drink good beer, fuck bitches, and measure shit with the standard system of measurements while making sure nobody else drops nukes on your shit country. Now somebody hook me up with an American flag emoticon because my American kindle fire tablet won't show the full list of smilies and I can't find it.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now go kick your little ghey ass ball around while we drink good beer, fuck bitches, and measure shit with the standard system of measurements while making sure nobody else drops nukes on your shit country. Now somebody hook me up with an American flag emoticon because my American kindle fire tablet won't show the full list of smilies and I can't find it.

:usa2:

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

america-fuck-yeah.jpg

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I started hearing all the national songs in my head halfway thru this

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, so people are angry because the US match drew a lot of viewers? How is that anything but fantastic that so many people were rooting on our Country?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, so people are angry because the US match drew a lot of viewers? How is that anything but fantastic that so many people were rooting on our Country?

Nope, not angry that we watched a sport. I'm upset that the Canadian OP is giving Cowboy fans a bad name.

PPhan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is my first and last post in this matter.

Honestly, you guys are to blame as well because you keep feeding the troll. You know who's creating the threads so don't even bother clicking, much less replying.