• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

big ten offers

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Nebraska Missouri Rutgers and notre dame according to 810whb radio

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude happy valley, the shoe, the big house, memorial stadium? The best circuit of game venues to attend of all time. No doubt that even if Notre Dame doesn't join, they'll at least start scheduling us.. A guy can dream.. I'm sorry but Big 10 is a better fit.

Snick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude happy valley, the shoe, the big house, memorial stadium? The best circuit of game venues to attend of all time. No doubt that even if Notre Dame doesn't join, they'll at least start scheduling us.. A guy can dream.. I'm sorry but Big 10 is a better fit.

Come on over... Not sure if ND is going to join... I'm thinking Pitt will if they don't... Sounds like Big 10 could be broken down into 4 divisons North, East, South and West if a total of 16 teams join.

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
if the super conference thing happens, ND will have to join

or else they would never get to play any top teams

because if your conference schedule is ohio state, penn state, nebraska, purdue (some years), michigan, missouri (in a year or 2) in consecutive weeks, you arent going to schedule ND

Fumble_Rooskie

Big Red Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is that in the end all 4 teams that were offered join. Colorado goes to PAC-10. Big-12 ends up with more Texas teams and shuffles OU, OSU and ATM north (because they think Aggies are dumbshits anyway).

Nebraska gets to kick the stuffing out of ND on a yearly basis, furthering our storied program's history and ending theirs.

Could happen.....???

AHFox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would only be a win for Nebraska. Still have the NU/MU game and Nebraska/Iowa. I would love the opportunity for Nebraska to put a beat down on Michigan and Ohio St.

Epic Leprikon

I am Epic Leprikon?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before everyone gets all hyped up. Think about Notre Dame. For one, they are RETARDED to not join the Big 10. They are worried about money right now, not winning, but if they join the Big 10, it only helps them.

Their scheduling is pretty crazy, and joining the Big 10 will keep a large share of their rivalries intact. Considering they are still recruiting top talent, if they join the Big 10, it will only increase. Kids considering Penn State, Michigan, Ohio State, will give Notre Dame a HUGE interest based on their history and fan base.

Personally, I do NOT want a return off Notre Dame, but if they join the Big 10, they will be back VERY fast, and I want no part of that.

Epic Leprikon

I am Epic Leprikon?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Long story short, they would be the like Texas in the Big 12, only 10 times worse...would you want to abandon a conference that is rightfully owned by Nebraska and Oklahoma, because of Texas, only to land in a worse scenario?

Don't run from your problems...confront them...and defeat them, otherwise you are accomplishing nothing. We are on our way back boys, wait it out....

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska is saying that the big ten has not offered them anything. Plus that guy who wrote this article here in KC is a complete jackass. His quote "The only reason Nebraska got the offer was because of it's name, what they have two national championships. They dont have a tv market or a national fan base plus their acidemics are sub-par compared to missouri." I think Nebraska is waiting to see what their best move is for them and havn't made a final decision.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea misery is going to suck ass no matter what. I want to beat the hell out of IOWA fuck iowa. also the great venues memorial stadium the shoe and bighouse (quitest million people to watch a game.) I can wait

Epic Leprikon

I am Epic Leprikon?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to beat the shit outta Big 10 teams, but I would rather restore our place in the Big 12...this is our turf...and we can take it back!

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really care what happens....either way I will be fine with the outcome. I honestly do believe if Nebraska did get offered they will take it.