• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Ten Legends...who wins it?

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're right. NEB has some real problems this year...I can't blame you for being frustrated...but have no doubts things will improve in the future.

In the meanwhile, what I said earlier (do you hate your team so much that you think licking Bucky's ass will gain you any kind of respect in this conference? especially from Bucky?) stands. s'not a fanbase in the conference so UNDESERVING of respect than those rodent fuckers.

and if you think they're a pissy bunch now, wait until you hear them whining for recognition of their perennially shitty ('play at the speed of smell') basketball program.

Go Green

bring on the skunkbears!

Rodent fuckers? What, you've seen this first hand and weren't allowed to participate so now you're upset. Got it.

FWIW, MSU will win this division, and it things go well, they'll beat OSU in the title game. I believe they do well where you can attack OSU...just how it works out

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, ok, there ARE exceptions to every rude generalization...

where have you been throughout this 'discussion?'

Rodent fuckers? What, you've seen this first hand and weren't allowed to participate so now you're upset. Got it.

FWIW, MSU will win this division, and it things go well, they'll beat OSU in the title game. I believe they do well where you can attack OSU...just how it works out

^^^^thanks for that...good luck down the road