• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Ten Legends...who wins it?

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A parting gift for Michigan State for the division they are being put in next year. But to be fair, Indiana is a better team than Penn State because at IU can put a lot of points on the board.

Yeah, but Indiana has such a bad that it almost takes away from how good their offense is. I actually was a little shocked to look at MSU's remaining games. I remember their schedule being easy...but damn. Michigan and Nebraska simply have a harder schedule left.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but Indiana has such a bad that it almost takes away from how good their offense is. I actually was a little shocked to look at MSU's remaining games. I remember their schedule being easy...but damn. Michigan and Nebraska simply have a harder schedule left.

Michigan State the last two years had Wisconsin and OSU while Michigan only had OSU.

Although Indiana's D sucks PSU has nothing going for it. The only reason Michigan lost two them is Gardner handing them the ball in the wrong red zone twice and (as is true with most schools) got torched with their "prevent defense". Indiana will finish higher than PSU is my guess.

jalopy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've clearly not been paying attention to RA recently. He's decided the only purpose he has in being here is to call "Ohio Taint" overrated, point out that the B1G is horrible (even though not a single person is acting like it's a good conference), and talk about how bad his own team is. He is worthless at this point.

You are right, I haven't paid much attention lately. It's been hard watching Michigan become an average team in a bad conference.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are right, I haven't paid much attention lately. It's been hard watching Michigan become an average team in a bad conference.

Are you guys still in the "give it some time" mindset with Hoke's recruits or do you think he needs to be in the CCG either this year or next to avoid a hot seat?

jalopy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you guys still in the "give it some time" mindset with Hoke's recruits or do you think he needs to be in the CCG either this year or next to avoid a hot seat?

The '11 season and his recruiting bought him a lot of time with most people. My guess is Michigan AD Dave Brandon will insist on some changes regardless of the W/L record. The only coach on the staff that is safe is Mattison and some of the key recruiters.

My personal opinion is Hoke is liked (loved) but not respected. This team won't get much better next year, losing our 2 Tackles to the NFL and our top WR. I also think DG will bolt if he sniffs the 3rd round. Most loyal fans are giving him until '15 when his OL should have matured and his play-makers arrive on campus. I would put him squarely on the hot seat next year.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly, MSU has a poop schedule which leans the division in their favor should they beat Nebraska. Even if Michigan takes them out, they beat Nebraska and that's it since they skip PSU, OSU and Wisconsin (how the hell does that happen?)

Yeah because since UM lost to penn st, now all of a sudden PSU is great? Indiana thumped PSU. stop crying.....you still gotta beat the teams you play no matter who it is....right appy st? Toledo? UM had trouble with AKRON AND UCONN for christs sake.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to see all the MSU fans on the SportsHoopla. I wish Nebraska had your defense.

I was watching a segment on Izzo on BTN the other day. Had me rollin'.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah because since UM lost to penn st, now all of a sudden PSU is great? Indiana thumped PSU. stop crying.....you still gotta beat the teams you play no matter who it is....right appy st? Toledo? UM had trouble with AKRON AND UCONN for christs sake.

No, but PSU is certainly one of the better teams in a bad big ten. MSU's cross over games come against literally the worst teams in the big ten. You have to win all your games, sure, but it's easier to do when they're all against teams like Minnesota.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to see all the MSU fans on the SportsHoopla. I wish Nebraska had your defense.

Hell, can you imagine if Indiana had their defense? Now that's a scary team.

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

must be even harder for pompoid skunkbear nation coming to grips with what everybody everywhere has known all along: Michigan's been dogshit for years...and has been living/boasting nonsensical arrogant bullshit for decades.

couldn't happen to a more deserving mob of assholes.

jalopy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
must be even harder for pompoid skunkbear nation coming to grips with what everybody everywhere has known all along: Michigan's been dogshit for years...and has been living/boasting nonsensical arrogant bullshit for decades.

couldn't happen to a more deserving mob of assholes.
...........and yet your neck still cranes to look upward toward AA.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, but PSU is certainly one of the better teams in a bad big ten. MSU's cross over games come against literally the worst teams in the big ten. You have to win all your games, sure, but it's easier to do when they're all against teams like Minnesota.

Penn st is one of the better teams? Why because they beat michigan? They beat syracuse, EMU, and kent st......i wouldnt say that makes them one of the better teams.....watch them get throttled by OSU this week......just like indiana beat the hell outta them. At least minny beat NW. The big 10 sucks period....has for awhile now.....they usually have 1-2 good teams. People look at recruiting classes and forget the players still have to go out and play.......

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah i wish we had anybody elses offense but ours. Our defense is elite, but our offense scares me.

jalopy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
. People look at recruiting classes and forget the players still have to go out and play.......

No one is more guilty of that than Michigan fans. People are hanging their hat on Hoke's recruiting classes without knowing if he is capable of coaching them.

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the best two teams in the B1G are in the Leaders. Carry on.

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the best two teams in the B1G are in the Leaders. Carry on.

Everybody's entitled to their opinions, including Badger fans.
It's hard to say, though, considering Bucky's 2013 schedule is such a milk-soppy weak-assed pissoir...and
they've lost their only two games of consequence (ASU and OSU - who they're 1-3 with after 4 years).
Bucky could very well lose again in Iowa City next week (will be only the second time in four years they've played IOWA); but should win vs PSU to end the season.

~ No MSU (who has owned them 3 of the last 4 played)...
~ No MICH (who they've played only once! -a W- in the last four years?)...
~ No NEB (who they've beaten twice/lost once in three years).

'Lackluster', I believe is the operative word here.

Carry on, indeed.