• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big D & fantasy are up and running.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got my e-mail at 5 p.m pacific, and have sent out invites to all former players from my Yahoo leagues.

So,

CHECK YOUR EMAIL PEOPLE.

It's time again.

Also, to anyone who may have interest in playing in a free yahoo league, make sure to respond here. The leagues are Roto, with daily changes, using all MLB. I will use this thread as a wait list, as I am sure that I will have some not return from last year, but of course I am unsure now of how many.

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW.

I must say that I am very pleasantly surprised by the number of folks returning to the leagues this year already.

I guess I thought there would be more dropouts, as not everyone made the trek from CBS to here, and, I thought those folks may have wanted to drop out. So far, I guess not. As such, it looks initially that new spots will be slim.

More to come as more info becomes avail.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got my e-mail at 5 p.m pacific, and have sent out invites to all former players from my Yahoo leagues.

So,

CHECK YOUR EMAIL PEOPLE.

It's time again.

Also, to anyone who may have interest in playing in a free yahoo league, make sure to respond here. The leagues are Roto, with daily changes, using all MLB. I will use this thread as a wait list, as I am sure that I will have some not return from last year, but of course I am unsure now of how many.

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I would join up if you have a spot. Doing more fun and less work lately.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BigD if you need someone in the other league let me know.

I have 2, and you will get the call for either or both should the spots open up. As it stands, I think in the 3 leagues so far, I have 6 out of 10 in 2, and I think 4 out of 10 in the 3rd, so there very much is hope to include you and Mr. Yellow, and maybe others as well.

"You just made the list........"

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be interested in joining if you have still have openings. :suds:

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be interested in joining if you have still have openings. :suds:

I do not have any openings yet, but am using this thread as a waiting list, so you sir are now # 3. Please do check back here now and again, but at the same time, I will also send out invites via P.M's.

Hope we end up with a spot for you.

Reverend Jim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,275.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have 2, and you will get the call for either or both should the spots open up. As it stands, I think in the 3 leagues so far, I have 6 out of 10 in 2, and I think 4 out of 10 in the 3rd, so there very much is hope to include you and Mr. Yellow, and maybe others as well.

"You just made the list........"

Yup, I'm in the league that has 4. Bring me some competition.:yahoo:

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, I'm in the league that has 4. Bring me some competition.:yahoo:

And here is step one.

Or, warning one.

I have sent out all the 2nd invites I could today to all former members. I say all I could, as some have their e-mails hidden, and I can't figure out yet how to get them 2nd invites. As such, if you are already joined up, and, if you know how to contact anyone that is missing, you can do them a solid have them get in touch with me.

For all leagues, I will use 2/21 as the cutoff date for returning managers. After that, I will be sending P.M's to the folks who have expressed interest already in this thread, and to anyone else who expresses interest in joining going forward.

That is, to anyone NOT on my very short IGNORE list.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U sent me my invite BigD?

I did. However, I also think you are one of the ones that show your e-mail as hidden. I know I sent out the orig e-mail on 1/30/14. As such, if you have nothing from me from then, then just let me know whatever e-mail address you want me to use in a return P.M, and I will shoot you a new invite a.s.a.p.

Reverend Jim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,275.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey D, since there are only 4 in mine as of now (you being one of them), if you don't get enough people I'm sure none of us would mind going into one of your other 2 roto leagues to fill them up. Just a thought.
I'd pick Obxyankeefan's league if given a choice.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey D, since there are only 4 in mine as of now (you being one of them), if you don't get enough people I'm sure none of us would mind going into one of your other 2 roto leagues to fill them up. Just a thought.

I would love to have more folks from the H2H leagues last year join up with me. And, it looks like I will be having some spots, so, if you want in, just let me know here, and I will do my best to make it so.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a bump, as I want to keep this thread active until the 21st.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

can someone take a look at my back and see if there is a target there? it is starting to feel like it.:lol:

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Yellow Fuzzies take the # 1 spot in line.........

Am I in for a spot Big D? I have room for one daily league and I am holding that spot for this league. Let me know!!!

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I in for a spot Big D? I have room for one daily league and I am holding that spot for this league. Let me know!!!

I am giving folks until 2/21 to return, so I will let you know on the 22nd, but chances look VERY good at the moment.