• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bettis and Brown Pro HOF Semi-Finalists

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw the list of 25 semi-finalists for the pro football HOF. Once again, Tim Brown and Jerome Bettis are up for consideration. I am a little sick of Tim Brown getting the shaft. He belongs in the Hall. Both have career numbers better than a lot of other guys already enshrined. Tim Brown currently stands at #5 all time, and he did it basically playing all but one year on the Raiders, especialyl during some lean years. Bettis is currently #6 all time. In Bettis' case, critics will say his ypc were low and thus his career yards are a bit deceiving, but 13 years and almost all of that with one team and a Superbowl appearance to boot should count as well.

Its a pretty deep class so its hard to say. At least one of them should get in, but I'll be pretty mad if neither do this go around.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw the list of 25 semi-finalists for the pro football HOF. Once again, Tim Brown and Jerome Bettis are up for consideration. I am a little sick of Tim Brown getting the shaft. He belongs in the Hall. Both have career numbers better than a lot of other guys already enshrined. Tim Brown currently stands at #5 all time, and he did it basically playing all but one year on the Raiders, especialyl during some lean years. Bettis is currently #6 all time. In Bettis' case, critics will say his ypc were low and thus his career yards are a bit deceiving, but 13 years and almost all of that with one team and a Superbowl appearance to boot should count as well.

Its a pretty deep class so its hard to say. At least one of them should get in, but I'll be pretty mad if neither do this go around.

There ya go ... ;)

bbirish73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both will make the hall of fame maybe not this round but they will.