• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Better Call Saul

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"A bullet to the head would have been too humane..."

Vince Gilligan is a fucking genius.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think people will be rarely killed unless it's a flashback or something. This isn't BB, as was stated by the creators over and over again.

But people have been killed and there has been a bit of violence. Something is going to make Jimmy break bad. He has been handed a shit sandwich hasn't happened yet. He has tip toed on the other side but hasn't really gone ankle deep yet. In BB, Saul had broken bad already. Kim getting wacked is just a theory but it would put him over the edge.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But people have been killed and there has been a bit of violence. Something is going to make Jimmy break bad. He has been handed a shit sandwich hasn't happened yet. He has tip toed on the other side but hasn't really gone ankle deep yet. In BB, Saul had broken bad already. Kim getting wacked is just a theory but it would put him over the edge.

I think what pushes him over the edge is his court battle with his brother, not Kim. Kim most likely leaves him after he completely becomes "slippin' jimmy" again. I'm guessing a result of the court case is Jimmy not being able to practice law under the name McGill and that's when he says screw it.

Jimmy never really "breaks bad" like Walt. Even in BB, Jimmy was often the voice of reason, Walt was always the one to put events in motion that ended up in crazy shit happening. Jimmy always tried to bring Walt off that ledge.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think what pushes him over the edge is his court battle with his brother, not Kim. Kim most likely leaves him after he completely becomes "slippin' jimmy" again. I'm guessing a result of the court case is Jimmy not being able to practice law under the name McGill and that's when he says screw it.

Jimmy never really "breaks bad" like Walt. Even in BB, Jimmy was often the voice of reason, Walt was always the one to put events in motion that ended up in crazy shit happening. Jimmy always tried to bring Walt off that ledge.

Saul used a lot of "colorful metaphores"

Like taking a trip to Belize.

He definitely was ok with breaking bad

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoops typing on a phone added an E.

Follow along with the show. It's simple. Then we can have real discussions.

Saul said that after Walt had already killed a bunch of people. It's not like he was suggesting it to a person who never killed before. If anything it was meant to reflect how much Walt had changed. The only simple thing here is you. You can't help but post dumb shit all the time but it's entertaining so by all means, continue.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of hell has to break loose after this one. I bet Howard actually asks Chuck to leave the firm after all this or Chuck just leaves on his own. Not sure what will happen with Kim and Jimmy. Kim knew that was the plan but she might have a harder time than Jimmy dealing with what unfolds from here. Chuck might even break a little bad himself if Jimmy gets off and sabatoge her deal with Mesa Verde. Should be interesting...

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saul said that after Walt had already killed a bunch of people. It's not like he was suggesting it to a person who never killed before. If anything it was meant to reflect how much Walt had changed. The only simple thing here is you. You can't help but post dumb shit all the time but it's entertaining so by all means, continue.

What was dumb? The fact you can't follow along with the show?

You get this butt hurt everytime your called out for being an idiot.

Btw good call on McCuthen as an MVP candidate. Hahahahhaha.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazier thing that could happen is Jimmy still gets disbarred but takes Chuck's and possibly even Kim's career with him.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing episode. Huell!!!

For those that are like @OutlawImmortal and struggle to follow along

1. Jimmy exposed Chucks "illness" and broke the case wide open
2. Huell was one of Sauls enforcers in Breaking Bad

Hopefully that's a simple but good starting point.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
last thing, that scene where Mesa Verde is confirming that it won't be a problem totally has to be foreshadowing that it does? Right?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MOTHERFUCKING HUELL

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was dumb? The fact you can't follow along with the show?

You get this butt hurt everytime your called out for being an idiot.

Btw good call on McCuthen as an MVP candidate. Hahahahhaha.

Coming from the guy who wishes the zombie apocalypse would happen in real life so he could prove his worth, yeah, just gonna take that with a grain of salt.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coming from the guy who wishes the zombie apocalypse would happen in real life so he could prove his worth, yeah, just gonna take that with a grain of salt.

Hahahaha that's your reason for me saying "dumb things all the time".

Good god you are bad at this

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What an incredible episode. I was on the edge of my seat during the whole final scene. Watching Jimmy set Chuck up to unravel and explode with his hatred was intense, and perfectly done.