• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bet Exchange Discussions Thread

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
image.gif

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont see the point @tabascojet and @DJ of making 25 vcash or even 50 vcash wagers when u get a free 200 relaod each day, anything under 200 i think is silly

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I appreciate the invite, but no thanks. I don't bet on NFL games very often anymore, and I don't follow them close enough to be any good at it anymore. (Those numbers I gave you were real numbers by the way, I wasn't yanking your chain.)

Lately I have been getting into Daily Fantasy a bit.
of course u dont

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
of course u dont

No I don't. To win regulalry you have to invest a lot of time, which I don't have.

Like I said in another post, I wasn't yanking your chain, those are the real numbers for professional NFL betting. If you can consistently hit in the high 50% range you can become a millionaire over a relatively short period of time. There are very few people in the country that can do it, and they invest all their waking hours into it.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I don't. To win regulalry you have to invest a lot of time, which I don't have.

Like I said in another post, I wasn't yanking your chain, those are the real numbers for professional NFL betting. If you can consistently hit in the high 50% range you can become a millionaire over a relatively short period of time. There are very few people in the country that can do it, and they invest all their waking hours into it.
were betting vcash right now.......its not real, yet you refuse to pay

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
were betting vcash right now.......its not real, yet you refuse to pay

No, I refuse to invest the time. If I'm going to spend time to research in order to make solid bets, it would be for real cash. Otherwise I would just be outright guessing, which is really all that much fun.

I at no point have proclaimed to be a pro, I just pointed out what the pro numbers really are.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I refuse to invest the time. If I'm going to spend time to research in order to make solid bets, it would be for real cash. Otherwise I would just be outright guessing, which is really all that much fun.

I at no point have proclaimed to be a pro, I just pointed out what the pro numbers really are.
someone else who cant put their money where there mouth is, you can tell me thet numbers, show some proof that they are real

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
someone else who cant put their money where there mouth is, you can tell me thet numbers, show some proof that they are real

Visit well known betting sites and simply do the math. 52.4% is about what you need to average in order to break even. It's based on calculating the odds combined with the vig. It's not some huge secret, it's just simply math. Then extrapolate the winning % out and you'll find that when you get into the high 50% range you are talking millionaire money, and that numbers like 70% range are billionaire money, and therefore not realistic.

It's just math.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But it's just a guess...it's no fun!

There used to be a time where I loved betting on things, but as I got older I lost interest.

The wife plays daily fantasy football each week. Based on how she's doing, if she would bet more than a dollar game she could be making a little bit of money, but she won't.

I haven't played a single game yet this year. Been a particularly busy work year.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 0.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There used to be a time where I loved betting on things, but as I got older I lost interest.

The wife plays daily fantasy football each week. Based on how she's doing, if she would bet more than a dollar game she could be making a little bit of money, but she won't.

I haven't played a single game yet this year. Been a particularly busy work year.
I will not gamble with real money. I've seen what it can do to people. But doing e-bets is just fun