• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best matchups for week 7

who ya got?

• Total voters

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the Seattle - Atlanta game but I'm biased. Still, it's the #1 offense vs the #1 defense. That's always fun.

But the Dallas -GB game is also intriguing. GB hasn't wowed me at all this year despite their 3-1 record. Dallas on the other hand has looked very good lately. I really dislike both those teams so it's hard to pick a winner, but I'll go with Dallas in an upset on the road.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#1 O vs the #1 D .... Atl vs Seattle ...

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the Seattle - Atlanta game but I'm biased. Still, it's the #1 offense vs the #1 defense. That's always fun.

But the Dallas -GB game is also intriguing. GB hasn't wowed me at all this year despite their 3-1 record. Dallas on the other hand has looked very good lately. I really dislike both those teams so it's hard to pick a winner, but I'll go with Dallas in an upset on the road.

1c6120.jpg

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've changed my mind. Best match up is Colin Sackorpick vs. the red, white, and blue Bills. Every time the America hater sees a Buffalo jersey, he'll take a knee.

packerzrule

Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
surprised Chiefs/Raiders don't have any votes yet

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tony Romo vs the unemployment line

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the world is still waiting for the Falcons to fall on their faces...

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be a great game. Used to be an epic outcome each time, because the underdog always treated it as their SB. Remember back in 2014 when the Raiders were 0-10 and somehow beat the Cheifs who were 7-3?

That was an epic game.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again the seahack fans skew another poll on the hoop. :rolleyes2:

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm excited to see how the Packers number one ranked rushing defense does against the Dallas line and Elliot.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I'll go with Seahawks v. Falcons. Number 1 Defense v. Number 1 Offense is always intriguing, and the overall quality of the teams is better than Cowboys-Packers. Plus, Lacy might not even play.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They got my vote. Obviously huge match up that the Broncos will be paying attention to. Feels weird to actually be cheering for the Chiefs this week. Honestly right now though just have no clue what either team is. The Chiefs have definitely underachieved up to this point but last year right after their bye week is when they went on that crazy run. Andy Reid has always had a great record after the Bye so maybe the Chiefs finally start playing like many thought. For the Raiders every game they have played could have gone either way. So while they are winning it is taking some magical luck to pull out these wins (can't say much because the Broncos had plenty of those last year). Throw in the Raiders defense is down right terrible. Right now they are completely depending on the offense to just outscore everybody they play. That style of play eventually catches up to you.

packerzrule

Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They got my vote. Obviously huge match up that the Broncos will be paying attention to. Feels weird to actually be cheering for the Chiefs this week. Honestly right now though just have no clue what either team is. The Chiefs have definitely underachieved up to this point but last year right after their bye week is when they went on that crazy run. Andy Reid has always had a great record after the Bye so maybe the Chiefs finally start playing like many thought. For the Raiders every game they have played could have gone either way. So while they are winning it is taking some magical luck to pull out these wins (can't say much because the Broncos had plenty of those last year). Throw in the Raiders defense is down right terrible. Right now they are completely depending on the offense to just outscore everybody they play. That style of play eventually catches up to you.

It just doesn't seem to matter how well either team is performing at the moment, that matchup has historically produced some slobberknocker games

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It just doesn't seem to matter how well either team is performing at the moment, that matchup has historically produced some slobberknocker games

True. They definitely do not like each other one bit and the fans cannot be in the same room. I actually remember going to a Chiefs game in Arrowhead and had my John Elway jersey. Had a group of Chiefs fans following me around the stadium threatening bodily harm for me wearing such a jersey in their stadium. They were gaining ground and honestly I was starting to get a bit nervous. Next thing I know a person in Raiders gear walks by and the entire group following me turned and started chasing that man. There are days I wonder if that Raiders fan hadn't walked by if I am alive today. No clue what happened to him but that was the one time I really appreciated the Raiders being in existence.

packerzrule

Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. They definitely do not like each other one bit and the fans cannot be in the same room. I actually remember going to a Chiefs game in Arrowhead and had my John Elway jersey. Had a group of Chiefs fans following me around the stadium threatening bodily harm for me wearing such a jersey in their stadium. They were gaining ground and honestly I was starting to get a bit nervous. Next thing I know a person in Raiders gear walks by and the entire group following me turned and started chasing that man. There are days I wonder if that Raiders fan hadn't walked by if I am alive today. No clue what happened to him but that was the one time I really appreciated the Raiders being in existence.

what fuckin nonsense

IT'S A GAME PEOPLE!!!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what fuckin nonsense

IT'S A GAME PEOPLE!!!!

Oh I agree. This is what happens though. Heck I think still today there is a Ravens fan in the hospital after a Raiders fan knocked them out cold and put the person in a coma just a couple of weeks ago. This seems to be happening more and more at these games. I keep thinking as my daughter gets older about taking her to a Broncos game but I just don't know if I can trust that other fans won't do something stupid. I've sat next to enough drunk fans to have seen just about everything. The last game I actually went to the guy sitting next to me showed up drunk then continued to drink throughout the game. At half time he and his girl friend went and got about 8 beers and when trying to get back in their seat dumped 2 of them on the head of a 10-year old boy. The offer of apology was him offering a shot of jack daniels to the kid. Honestly I was ready to help the dad of the kid beat the crap out of the guy. Thankfully they got up and left about 2 minutes later and never came back.

packerzrule

Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I agree. This is what happens though. Heck I think still today there is a Ravens fan in the hospital after a Raiders fan knocked them out cold and put the person in a coma just a couple of weeks ago. This seems to be happening more and more at these games. I keep thinking as my daughter gets older about taking her to a Broncos game but I just don't know if I can trust that other fans won't do something stupid. I've sat next to enough drunk fans to have seen just about everything. The last game I actually went to the guy sitting next to me showed up drunk then continued to drink throughout the game. At half time he and his girl friend went and got about 8 beers and when trying to get back in their seat dumped 2 of them on the head of a 10-year old boy. The offer of apology was him offering a shot of jack daniels to the kid. Honestly I was ready to help the dad of the kid beat the crap out of the guy. Thankfully they got up and left about 2 minutes later and never came back.

I'm sure most homers would say this about their sports facility but, in all honesty, I have never encountered that in the 2 dozen games or so at Lambeau. Every trip there I found myself partying with rival fans before, during and after. Never encountered such bullshit like you did and I pray I never will.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure most homers would say this about their sports facility but, in all honesty, I have never encountered that in the 2 dozen games or so at Lambeau. Every trip there I found myself partying with rival fans before, during and after. Never encountered such bullshit like you did and I pray I never will.

I'm glad you have had such good experiences. I have had good experiences at times even with rival fans. I remember one time at a Chiefs game while wearing my Broncos gear a group of them offered my party to join them for some tailgating.

By and large though for some reason I have never had great luck. I remember my first college game I went to a KU football game with some friends. Some college kids came up to us as we were playing catch next to the stadium. One of them asked me to throw them one deep. Well he caught my football and then just kept running to never return.

At a KSU football game the girl sitting next to me that I had actually had a nice conversation with throughout the game got mad about Nebraska scoring another touchdown and turned to me and punched me in the face then ran away again never to be seen again.

At a Broncos game had some Chiefs fans sit in front of me. The guy next to me did not appreciate Chiefs fans being at the game so he took his beers and dumped it down their heads then kicked the beers they had sitting in their seats over. Next thing I know a fight breaks out and honestly I felt bad for the Chiefs fans as they were the ones kicked out when the Bronco fan started it all.

I could go on but honestly yeah haven't had that many great experiences at games. It is why I have come to just enjoy watching them from my living room.