• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best matchup for week 16

Who ya got??

• Total voters

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the list...I went with DAL @ PHI....It looks like if DAL wins, they are in as they would have 7 conference wins and PHI will only be able to get to 6 conference wins.

BUF @ NE...for a change this game actually means something, but win or loss, both teams are in the dance already so I didn't vote for this game.

GB @ MIN...MIN is not in yet, so I would go with this as the #2 this week.

PIT @ NYJ...this is a friends and family type homer game...the way it's playing out, regardless of who wins this week it seems like the 6th seed will come down to week 17.
If Dallas wins, they've beaten Philly twice and the race is over. Week 17 then becomes moot. I'm hoping for that just so nobody talks about them next week. Of course, all eyes will be on the big game out west the final day anyway, in all likelihood but I'm hoping the other seedings are decided. Dallas wins, GB wins, San Fran wins. ( it's almost vomit worthy wishing for those for me) , but the Rams and Eagles would be knocked out so I'm okay with the bad taste for one week.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Dallas wins, they've beaten Philly twice and the race is over. Week 17 then becomes moot. I'm hoping for that just so nobody talks about them next week. Of course, all eyes will be on the big game out west the final day anyway, in all likelihood but I'm hoping the other seedings are decided. Dallas wins, GB wins, San Fran wins. ( it's almost vomit worthy wishing for those for me) , but the Rams and Eagles would be knocked out so I'm okay with the bad taste for one week.

Yep...for a quick second I was looking at them as conference foes instead of DIV.

For a while I thought one or two of the lower seeds might actually win a game, but after seeing how poorly the PIT OL handled the blitz last week vs a good DEF and I'm wondering if TN's OFC peaked too early. KC should just blitz the hell out of PIT if they meet in the 3 vs 6 game. Both could be a dangerous 6th if the DEF has a great game.

In the NFC...the NFCE winner hosting SF seems like a lopsided game, but SF is not going into the dance in the healthiest position...it's wouldn't shock me to see the home team win that 4 vs 5 matchup.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikings are 6-0 at home this year. 1 game behind the Packers. All eyes are going to be on the refs. Could be a classic.

6-0 at home but damn it is a Monday night. Monday nights have not worked well for the Vikes QB so far so will have to see just how this game goes. It has been awhile since the Packers have had success playing at MN. If they can somehow put a full game together maybe it is possible and depends on how the Vikes RB injury actually is

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6-0 at home but damn it is a Monday night. Monday nights have not worked well for the Vikes QB so far so will have to see just how this game goes. It has been awhile since the Packers have had success playing at MN. If they can somehow put a full game together maybe it is possible and depends on how the Vikes RB injury actually is
Looking like Cook is doubtful at this point and Mattison is nursing an injury as well. The Vikes will need to rely on Cousins to get it done by the looks of things. We will see if Kirk has truly turned the corner or if old Kirk shows up in prime time. He's actually been better this year. The Vikes D will have to play lights out, I think if they really have a shot.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking like Cook is doubtful at this point and Mattison is nursing an injury as well. The Vikes will need to rely on Cousins to get it done by the looks of things. We will see if Kirk has truly turned the corner or if old Kirk shows up in prime time. He's actually been better this year. The Vikes D will have to play lights out, I think if they really have a shot.

Boy, no Cook hurts the MIN attack...I wouldn't trust Cousins to carry them.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Packers found yet another horseshoe up their ass. They better make it count.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With San Francisco winning Saturday, the Vikings should just be as Vanilla as possible as winning doesn't matter and they might have to go into Lambeau for the Wild Card game if i'm not mistaken.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With San Francisco winning Saturday, the Vikings should just be as Vanilla as possible as winning doesn't matter and they might have to go into Lambeau for the Wild Card game if i'm not mistaken.
Actually, if Sea, GB & NO tie, then the Saints are the 3 seed and would host Minny, I believe.
P.S. Some big ifs there for my guys but tgat's just how it stands right now.

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Packers still have a shot at #1 seed. Winning out comes first.