• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best matchup for week 11

who ya got

• Total voters

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sports talk mid day were running a poll trying to gauge how the avg Falcon fan is viewing them...half full or half empty...I'm logging you in as a half full!

I tend to agree with your point on the OFC...they are where they are because of the OFC, and and if they are to make the dance, the OFC has to be the catalyst. The DEF is better like you said, but still young...I'm not sure how much better they will play this season.

The DAL win takes them out to SEA in a totally different mindset...SEA is not the SEA of old on DEF...but if they win out there I give them a decent shot at 10 wins. I'm still waiting for the Saints to come back to the pack, but they beat the crap out of pretty decent BUF DEF on the road...scary.
NO is a good team but they really haven't beat a team with a good offense aside from maybe Detroit so it's tough to gauge them . I think they're improved but time will tell

Last edited:

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO is a good team but they really haven't beat a team with a good offense aside from maybe Detroit so it's tough to gauge them . I think they're improved but time will tell

Agreed...I've been struggling trying to gauge the Saints x as well off a pretty mundane schedule to this point...WAS will be a challenge this week, add in @LAR, @ATL, CAR , I think we really find out who the Saints are after the next 4.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams @ Vikings
Eagles @ Cowboys

Homer pick:
Patriots @ Mexico City Raiders

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm also hoping the Titans, Skins, Raiders and Cowboys all win and bring the front runners back to the pack a bit. Not gonna hold my breath on most of those though.
:mad2:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams Vikings is the key game for me. Two top teams going at it. This should be a good game to watch.

I would've taken NE @ Oak/Mexico city but Oakland's been everyone's bitch. Minus that win over KC they haven't shown much. Need them to be bitches again this week. Go Pats

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No love for the Titans-Steelers game?

I think that is going to be a much better contest than most people believe.

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams/Vikes possible NFCCG preview.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams/Vikes

I'll be tuned in for this one.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That looks like a good one too. Once again, several good games on the slate for this weekend. That is why I don’t buy all the teams-quitting-NFL-boycott SportsHoopla.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams vs Vikes should tell a lot, but I have to go homer on what is the most important game for me.
Seattle is still in the drivers seat for the NFCW.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I voted Americas Team vs philly. Any game within that division easily outranks other games. Just the way it is.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, like the other guys, my number 2. Could end up being a crappy game or a great one. You never know with these two teams. Both play really great sometimes and god awful other times.
I don't get all the hype for the Mexico City game though. The Pats are likely gonna blow out the Raiders. Hoping I'm wrong but I doubt it.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams-Vikings will be a good test to determine which of these teams are the real deal

BulldogCard

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Rams are looking very good as are the Vikings. Goff is showing some rebound action. Last week he started off slow but then went over 300 yards with some big touchdowns.

The Titans look good also but they'll have to have a good running game come playoff time. Their defense has rebounded a bit since the Texans slaughter game.

The Seahawks have a lot of injuries now and Russell Wilson is running for his life. Not a sustainable playoff scenario.

The Falcons offense is looking much better after last week's performance. Coleman is an important part of that depth.

The Patriots will school the Raiders and run out of there as fast as possible to safety.

The Saints look very complete. They had a very good draft, good rbs too. O-line is balling out.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't put much stock in the Rams win over the Texans last week. Let's face facts, Houston has a god awful secondary and gave up a 94 yarder. It will be interesting to see how Goff plays against a solid D in Minny. If he does well and the Rams can win, it will definitely turn some heads and LA will be then considered a favorite to win the west. We shall see.
The Steelers/ Titans tilt was a disappointment unless you are a Pitt fan. Mariota had a rough game and the Steelers had their way.
I think now the next match-up that has an outside chance of being really good is the Eagles @ Cowboys. I've seen some seemingly good Eagles teams over the years go into Dallas and fall flat. Of course, this Eagles team is a different one but divisional games have a way of going the opposite direction of everything on paper tells us.

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game I care about is Patriots vs. Raiders, but I think Rams-Vikings will be a better game and will mean more. Seattle-Atlanta should be a good and important game, too.

I'll watch Philly at Dallas, but I expect a blowout by Philly.

Good news? All three games I want to see are on in my area, so I've got a day of football ahead of me.

Bad news? The wife is out of town and I have plenty of beer. (Oh, right, there is no bad news.)