• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best fantasy football sites

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for news, analysis etc. whats your go to sites, who do you trust the most.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i value opinions here alot first and foremost. I used to love FFtoolbox but thats now scout.com and i hate it......all the sites i really liked have changed.........
espn is junk, walter footbal is junk.......of mainstream sadly CBS and fox i like the most for rankings......rotoworld for some updates.... but articles and such i dont know many

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically i bit and piece them together for what im looking for

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For draft news, I like roto world. Also really like Seahawks draft blog, it's excellent. For other news it varies.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For draft news, I like roto world. Also really like Seahawks draft blog, it's excellent. For other news it varies.
im more just thinking like day to day news relating to fantasy . and like now sleepers, draft news, and guys to watch in camp

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rotoworld for new and articles, Fantasypro for rankings and partner articles. And let's not forget Fantasy Assembly for insight from a couple of our MBBRL brethren. .... I also refer to Pro Football Focus - whatever free stuff they have.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rotoworld for new and articles, Fantasypro for rankings and partner articles. And let's not forget Fantasy Assembly for insight from a couple of our MBBRL brethren. .... I also refer to Pro Football Focus - whatever free stuff they have.
Just check out fantastypro ranking of WRs, they had Duggs ahead of both Doug Baldwin and T. Lockett , I could understand Lockett, he's the third receiver for the Seahawks and Duggs is like the Vikings only good option, but ahead of Baldwin also? Please..... Course that from my homer point of view and all sites have their blemishes. I did bookmark the site, despite their folly. :nod:

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN - Can't help but use it since all of my leagues are on ESPN. Don't agree with some of their analysis and projections, but other people do, so it's useful in that respect.

ADP - If you want to know what players you need to pull the trigger early on, or which players you can wait on.

FantasyPros - similar to ADP, but these are consensus rankings by so-called "experts."

ProFootball Reference - the most complete statistical reference for the NFL.

Rotoworld - concise news feeds, easily sortable by team or position.

And as Lefty mentioned, the Fantasy Assembly site is expanding to fantasy football.

Of course, there are some views right here on the SportsHoopla boards that are priceless.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My main league uses Myfantasyleague.com. They pull articles from all over, especially when it gets close to draft time and during the season.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also do some mock drafting on fantasyfootballcalculator.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I failed to mention this site & MBBRL since, well, I'm here constantly. ...... selfish reasons I suppose. ....

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN - Can't help but use it since all of my leagues are on ESPN. Don't agree with some of their analysis and projections, but other people do, so it's useful in that respect.

ADP - If you want to know what players you need to pull the trigger early on, or which players you can wait on.

FantasyPros - similar to ADP, but these are consensus rankings by so-called "experts."

ProFootball Reference - the most complete statistical reference for the NFL.

Rotoworld - concise news feeds, easily sortable by team or position.

And as Lefty mentioned, the Fantasy Assembly site is expanding to fantasy football.

Of course, there are some views right here on the SportsHoopla boards that are priceless.

Pretty much same as Joe for me.

News/Injury Updates: Roto
Stats galore: Pro football reference, FFtoday.com
Competitive Edge, In-depth Analysis, and Witty Banter: SportsHoopla
Draft Prep: willing to peruse just about any site, but ADP/FantasyPros for same reasons Joe mentioned above
Odds and Ends: Twitter - follow the athletes, teams, league, mainstream media....anything football related should have info, just monitor who is creating the info and follow them, not the people that just re-tweet the info. Find the sources.

To Joe's point about ESPN - I find that it is very important to know which sites your competitors value.
Only time I've been burned by it: Mathew "never right" Berry said immediately to pick up Hightower when Ingram started losing carries, a week or so before he was officially ruled out for the year.
I snatched up Spiller in at least 2 money leagues.............

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the shout out for Fantasy Assembly!

We started out 3 years ago with baseball only. Reverend Jim and Paul from MBBRL baseball are the two main engines, but I was one of 5 original writers.

We expanded to fantasy football just this past year. While I think we offer some decent stuff there, we are still much better at baseball and really just getting started on the football side. If any of you guys are potentially interested in doing a weekly post next year, hit me with a PM and I will get you in touch with the decision makers. There are some very good fantasy analysts here, and the FA team is definitely looking for a couple more football guys moving forward.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We started out 3 years ago with baseball only. Reverend Jim and Paul from MBBRL baseball are the two main engines, but I was one of 5 original writers.

We expanded to fantasy football just this past year. While I think we offer some decent stuff there, we are still much better at baseball and really just getting started on the football side. If any of you guys are potentially interested in doing a weekly post next year, hit me with a PM and I will get you in touch with the decision makers. There are some very good fantasy analysts here, and the FA team is definitely looking for a couple more football guys moving forward.
id contribute to a piece, SportsHoopla style, but not be responsible for one

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Man oh man if ya can tame,train Treff. I consider his insight top notch

@TREFF

and of course Joe who is already there correct

@averagejoe