• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best 16 teams in the country version 2.0

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why dont we jsut call this thread

"DCZONA FAN KNOWS ALL"

/thread

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey disagree all you want..........ive watched them year in and year out, this team is different than every other dixon team........

no it's not, they still have the same shitty OOC schedule like they do every year. only difference is that (this year, at least) the ACC isn't what it usually is, with the top teams (sans 'Cuse) having major down years

why dont we jsut call this thread

"DCZONA FAN KNOWS ALL"

/thread

hey, thanks I think that sounds great

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no it's not, they still have the same shitty OOC schedule like they do every year. only difference is that (this year, at least) the ACC isn't what it usually is, with the top teams (sans 'Cuse) having major down years

hey, thanks I think that sounds great[/QUOTE]

Well you did win the Pickems this week.... LOL

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair to Nova, Creighton is 21-32 on 3 pt shots tonight. Thats insane. There isnt a team in the cvountry that would win a game where the other team shoots and effective 102% from the floor. LOL

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was actually more impressed by Pitt in their loss to Cuse than in any other game theyve played this year.. LOL. As to Creighton Im not sold on the Bluejays as legit top 16 team. Anytime a team is SOOO dependent on one guy its tough to believe in them IMO. Same reason I have skepticism on OK State but OK St has Nash who is better than anyone else Creighton has on the roster so the Cowboys get a little leeway.

McDermott pretty much does show up every game anyways so it's not much of an issue but I don't think they are dependent on him. That whole team can shoot and score.

The reason I am not sold is because they can't defend and are dependent on making a lot of jumpers. Not a good recipe to win 6 straight in march.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hey, thanks I think that sounds great

has nothing to do with OOC play, has to do with the uptempo style, the increased shooting/scoring, and still bringing tough man up d..........

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair to Nova, Creighton is 21-32 on 3 pt shots tonight. Thats insane. There isnt a team in the cvountry that would win a game where the other team shoots and effective 102% from the floor. LOL

have you watched this whole game? once a team makes 5 threes in the first 3 minutes of a game, you would think a team would FORCE them to not shoot threes. there is literally one guy (their PG) on the creighton team that can beat somebody off the dribble. and yet they just kept letting them shoot. YES, they made a BUNCH of 3 feet behind the nba line shots...but i'm sorry, you can't let them keep shooting them when they are playing like that.

not one single defensive adjustment, and nova clearly isn't a good offensive team

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Creighton made 11 3's in the first 8 minutes of the game.... Thats pretty fucking amazing. LOL

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
have you watched this whole game? once a team makes 5 threes in the first 3 minutes of a game, you would think a team would FORCE them to not shoot threes. there is literally one guy (their PG) on the creighton team that can beat somebody off the dribble. and yet they just kept letting them shoot. YES, they made a BUNCH of 3 feet behind the nba line shots...but i'm sorry, you can't let them keep shooting them when they are playing like that.

not one single defensive adjustment, and nova clearly isn't a good offensive team

Nova looked good against my Hawks for about a 10 minute stretch after falling behind by 17, I think they made like 9 3's in 10 minutes to tie the game up but cant say Ive watched them much more than 3 or 4 times this year. That said getting beat by 40 is probably more of an anomoly than a pattern.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think you are understanding that this is WHAT Creighton DOES.

They shoot 3s. A lot of them. Wragge has attempted 6 two pointers all year.

If they are hot from 3 it is bad news for the opponent. If they are off from 3, it is great news because they will keep shooting them regardless of what adjustments you try to make.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you are understanding that this is WHAT Creighton DOES.

They shoot 3s. A lot of them. Wragge has attempted 6 two pointers all year.

If they are hot from 3 it is bad news for the opponent. If they are off from 3, it is great news because they will keep shooting them regardless of what adjustments you try to make.

if you are telling me that villanova had no chance to make ethan wragge take a single shot inside the 3 pt line, then i call complete and utter bullshit. that's bad defense, plain and simple.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you are telling me that villanova had no chance to make ethan wragge take a single shot inside the 3 pt line, then i call complete and utter bullshit. that's bad defense, plain and simple.

It's not bullshit. Wragge shoots 3s. 140 of them coming into tonights game. That is what he does. That is what he has done his whole career.

He will not shoot twos. He doesn't create of the dribble he spots up and rains 3s.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not bullshit. Wragge shoots 3s. 140 of them coming into tonights game. That is what he does. That is what he has done his whole career.

He will not shoot twos. He doesn't create of the dribble he spots up and rains 3s.

wow, that sounds like a tough guy to defend..........................:scratch:

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that was my first ever use of an emoticon on this site. I felt it was necessary. Maybe don't ever leave a guy that is shooting 50% from 3....EVER

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tonights abysmal performance aside I dont think its fair to call Nova overrated. Only loss coming in was to Cuse and you can make a legit argument that Novas 2 best wins ( Kansas and Iowa both on neutral courts ) are better than any other teams 2 best wins.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that was my first ever use of an emoticon on this site. I felt it was necessary. Maybe don't ever leave a guy that is shooting 50% from 3....EVER

It is easier said than done. Creighton is not a one trick pony. Nor are they just a two trick pony. There are kids on that team that can play. As for defense, they seem to hold most opponents off pretty well.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona
Syracuse
Michigan State
Florida
San Diego State
Wisconsin