• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bengal love guide

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Expect HUGE news out of the Striped Nation any day now. As everyone over on the Bengals side knows, I have an inside source, "Biffany", who works for the Bengals and I usually post some "leaks" over there from time to time. Well, anyway, Biff said she is going to let me in on something HUGE this weekend and something about the situation is pretty hairy right now but should be smoothed out by Saturday night when I see her, so I'll get back to you on this after I see Biff on Saturday night. I'll keep you posted.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
suspense.gif

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Expect HUGE news out of the Striped Nation any day now. As everyone over on the Bengals side knows, I have an inside source, "Biffany", who works for the Bengals and I usually post some "leaks" over there from time to time. Well, anyway, Biff said she is going to let me in on something HUGE this weekend and something about the situation is pretty hairy right now but should be smoothed out by Saturday night when I see her, so I'll get back to you on this after I see Biff on Saturday night. I'll keep you posted.

Secret is already out......

You're gonna blow pack man before his jail sentence. And gift him some soap on a rope.

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is all about sharing the Bengal love!
Boy, alot of fans from alot of teams sure are letting their insecurities show! We are the fans to the greatest team in all of professional sports and are above all of that. The striped nation quietly flexes our muscles!

082000tailgaters600.jpg

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is all about sharing the Bengal love!
Boy, alot of fans from alot of teams sure are letting their insecurities show! We are the fans to the greatest team in all of professional sports and are above all of that. The striped nation quietly flexes our muscles!

082000tailgaters600.jpg

Ummmm thats a fat roll bech, not a muscle

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your girl is way the fuck out of line dude!!!!
You need to reel that bech in!!!!!
Use the winch if ya have to, just get that whale ashore, will ya!!!!

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about a big Monday morning WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about a big Monday morning WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!
MrsChaney when she realizes that its Tuesday

IFpmeWq.gif

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey out there all you Bengalmaniacs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think we are WINNING in free agency.
Remember, sometimes the best signings are the no-singnings! When you have a proven winning formula in place, you have to be careful with who you bring in. You don't won't outside "cancers" coming in that have no grasp of the system that we have in place. Got rid of some dead weight on the offensive line and on the defensive side as well. This will better enable us to draft some young talent and teach them the right-way(Bengal-way) of doing things on the field. This is what you want when you are rebuilding within a proven system. Mike Brown was recently asked "how is the rebuilding phase going in Cincy?" He gave a brilliant roaring one word description "GREAT!"

While on a recent jog, Dalton was asked about the rebuilding that is goind on in the 'Nati, and asked "hows the thumb?" Here is his reply.
andy-dalton-thumbs-up.jpg

So as you can well see, the Bengals 2017 rebuild is right on schedule. Coach Lewis said we look to be back on track by 2020! Once these young players have time to gell, but said we could very easily win the Battle of Ohio as early as next season!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey out there all you Bengalmaniacs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think we are WINNING in free agency.
Remember, sometimes the best signings are the no-singnings! When you have a proven winning formula in place, you have to be careful with who you bring in. You don't won't outside "cancers" coming in that have no grasp of the system that we have in place. Got rid of some dead weight on the offensive line and on the defensive side as well. This will better enable us to draft some young talent and teach them the right-way(Bengal-way) of doing things on the field. This is what you want when you are rebuilding within a proven system. Mike Brown was recently asked "how is the rebuilding phase going in Cincy?" He gave a brilliant roaring one word description "GREAT!"

While on a recent jog, Dalton was asked about the rebuilding that is goind on in the 'Nati, and asked "hows the thumb?" Here is his reply.
andy-dalton-thumbs-up.jpg

So as you can well see, the Bengals 2017 rebuild is right on schedule. Coach Lewis said we look to be back on track by 2020! Once these young players have time to gell, but said we could very easily win the Battle of Ohio as early as next season!
Stopped reading at "proven winning formula"

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will be rebuilt by 2020.....

:pound::pound::pound::pound:

giphy.gif

2mezkfn.gif

lmao-o.gif
Giving herself a time frame for insurance in case someone wants to call her out after they go 5-11 next season.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So what was the huge news that was suppose to come this past weekend, the Bengals have officially given up on trying to win, to prove it they will give coach for life Marvin Lewis a ten year extension