• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bengal love guide

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about a thread for all members of "THE STRIPED NATION/AMERICAS' TEAM" and to MIke Browns' "COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE"!
WHO DEY THINK GONNA BEAT DEM BENGAL?
WHO DEY
WHO DEY

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ickey-shuffle-o.gif

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about a thread for all members of "THE STRIPED NATION/AMERICAS' TEAM" and to MIke Browns' "COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE"!
WHO DEY THINK GONNA BEAT DEM BENGAL?
WHO DEY
WHO DEY

who is any team in the playoffs for $1000 Alex

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spreading the hate. Feel threatened by the prospect of our future success do we?

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one said how great we are,
except..............
YOU!

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been getting alot of emails on what exactly "THE BROWN SYSTEM" is? Let me give you the quick run down :

The "BROWN SYSTEM" is a style of football coined by the great Bengals owner, Mike Brown. In short, the system is a dynamic scheme in which the Bengals execute excellence in all aspects of the game, starting with the draft team all the to the players. The system is a known threat to the NFL, which seeks parity. Under "THE BROWN SYSTEM" the Bengals would create a dynasty unequaled in professional sports. So to stymie "THE BROWN SYSTEM", the league is constantly doing all it can to undermine Mike Brown. The NFL tends to favor the large market teams and should "THE BROWN SYSTEM" gain full steam in a small market such as Cincinnati, the league would go broke. We just about could not be beat under Mike's fail proof design. Examples of "stymying" "THE BROWN SYSTEM include, but are not limited to poor officiating against the Bengals, (especially against the Steelers) moving the touchback to the 25 yard line versus the 20 and last, but certainly not least is the backing up of the point after attempt, to sabotage our kicking game as can be seen in the unraveling of our previously great kicker, Mike "the Nuge" Nugent.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been getting alot of emails on what exactly "THE BROWN SYSTEM" is? Let me give you the quick run down :

The "BROWN SYSTEM" is a style of football coined by the great Bengals owner, Mike Brown. In short, the system is a dynamic scheme in which the Bengals execute excellence in all aspects of the game, starting with the draft team all the to the players. The system is a known threat to the NFL, which seeks parity. Under "THE BROWN SYSTEM" the Bengals would create a dynasty unequaled in professional sports. So to stymie "THE BROWN SYSTEM", the league is constantly doing all it can to undermine Mike Brown. The NFL tends to favor the large market teams and should "THE BROWN SYSTEM" gain full steam in a small market such as Cincinnati, the league would go broke. We just about could not be beat under Mike's fail proof design. Examples of "stymying" "THE BROWN SYSTEM include, but are not limited to poor officiating against the Bengals, (especially against the Steelers) moving the touchback to the 25 yard line versus the 20 and last, but certainly not least is the backing up of the point after attempt, to sabotage our kicking game as can be seen in the unraveling of our previously great kicker, Mike "the Nuge" Nugent.

We don't got "emails" on here sooooooooooooooo......

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have the Brown System cliffnotes here. Play decent in regular season and shit yourselves in the first playoff game till your shorts are Brown

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get alot of personal calls and emails concerning all thins striped nation. My message is on all forms of media, not limited to sports SportsHoopla.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LMFAO... So much fail

Mike Brown, the retarded son of the man they named the Cleveland Browns after... :pound:

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have the Brown System cliffnotes here. Play decent in regular season and shit yourselves in the first playoff game till your shorts are Brown
That is exactly what the spooks in top offices of the NFL would like you to believe!