• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Belicheat At It Again

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta love the timing of this story in light of the topic being discussed on another thread on this board. Just heard a story on CBS Sports Radio that two former Patriots--Brandon Spikes and Aqib Talib have called out the Patriots and Bill Belicheck for cheating/lying on the injury reports they give to the NFL. Now I'm not so naïve as to believe that NE is the only team in the league attempting this. But according to what these players were hinting at, cheating is a common mindset with the organization, and in particular their head coach. If there is any opportunity to cheat, by all means take advantage of it.

So much evidence just solidifies at least in my mind that Belicheat and company are the biggest cheaters in NFL history and I certainly have no respect for the man or organization. We as fans like to think our teams win fair and square and with integrity. I'm so glad I'm not a Patriots fan.

I guess I am naïve somewhat in not realizing it's a business at this point, but I was brought up to believe that if you can't win with honor and integrity, then you've earned nothing.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta love the timing of this story in light of the topic being discussed on another thread on this board. Just heard a story on CBS Sports Radio that two former Patriots--Brandon Spikes and Aqib Talib have called out the Patriots and Bill Belicheck for cheating/lying on the injury reports they give to the NFL. Now I'm not so naïve as to believe that NE is the only team in the league attempting this. But according to what these players were hinting at, cheating is a common mindset with the organization, and in particular their head coach. If there is any opportunity to cheat, by all means take advantage of it.

So much evidence just solidifies at least in my mind that Belicheat and company are the biggest cheaters in NFL history and I certainly have no respect for the man or organization. We as fans like to think our teams win fair and square and with integrity. I'm so glad I'm not a Patriots fan.

I guess I am naïve somewhat in not realizing it's a business at this point, but I was brought up to believe that if you can't win with honor and integrity, then you've earned nothing.
Dam BOSS stir the pot much? While I agree wholeheartedly with you on this. I believe you just opened a whole new can of worms. Everybody duck KGB I mean JDM is coming. :burt:

Last edited by a moderator:

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't post it for JDM's sake. He's delusional and stuck in Wonderland with Alice. I think he's already proven that. I also suspect everybody on this board is in agreement on the said issue. I just thought it was interesting, and supportive of what everybody has been saying. I assume JDM can still read the posts here, just not respond. It would only be more gibberish coming from him anyway.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't post it for JDM's sake. He's delusional and stuck in Wonderland with Alice. I think he's already proven that. I also suspect everybody on this board is in agreement on the said issue. I just thought it was interesting, and supportive of what everybody has been saying. I assume JDM can still read the posts here, just not respond. It would only be more gibberish coming from him anyway.
I guess we will find out. While I have no illusions as to the NFL and the teams taking every advantage they can get. The Pats and their coach will always stand out in my mind as having crossed the line on many occasions. And of coarse for the good of the league Goodell had too look the other way. lol Now the 70s Raiders were known as cheaters but it was a different time and I believe that was more on the field man on man stuff. Somewhat easier to accept.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again. Ozark, Boss, Blue. I guarantee JDM will not be back on this board or on any Rampages threads. Speak freely because he is not coming back. You can count on it for a long while.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha... He's been keen about injuries for years. But to me, unless I'm reading it wrong.. It's gamesmanship to not show your cards during the week to the opposing team so they cannot game plan as well against you.

However, it does show another way he gets around things and has no conscious.

But where he lost me was after spygate, it was when he left the field before the end of a playoff game. Crying like a little bytch

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some think Bill Belichek may be a very good coach, but he is unethical to the core. From his marriage to the way he coaches he is entirely void of morals.
Pats fans can argue til they are blue in the face about spygate but one only needs to look at the relationship between the NFL front office and Robert Kraft. They are tight knit and JDM claimed that "all teams film like this and it is legal", then why were their tapes the only ones that were destroyed. You can argue against that all you want but your argument is biased at best.
In any case, I cannot wait for BB to retire because the level of fairness, morals and ethics he displays are embarrassing to the very definition of competition.
Football is and will be better with out him and to be honest, without Kraft too.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep Zeke and others who have posted this thread. This guy has been a snake for some time and his behavior and the krap he has sown is coming home to the light of day. When players and others on the inside starting singing, the allegations are less of such and more of reality and the court of public opinion is now rendering its verdict of guilty.

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha... He's been keen about injuries for years. But to me, unless I'm reading it wrong.. It's gamesmanship to not show your cards during the week to the opposing team so they cannot game plan as well against you.

However, it does show another way he gets around things and has no conscious.

But where he lost me was after spygate, it was when he left the field before the end of a playoff game. Crying like a little bytch

I guess some would call certain behavior gamesmanship. And there is no doubt that Belicheck is a good coach. He doesn't even need to resort to the antics he does. But there are parameters in everything in life, including sports. Butt his prevailing mindset is that they are there only for the opposition and they don't apply to me. So where do you draw the line between doing everything you can to win, and cheating? To Belicheat the line is only visible when it pertains to others. When it comes to him, the line is apparently invisible.

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought this was interesting. Hammerdown posted this on the Sports Forum General Discussion Board the other day (sorry, I don't know how to link to this so I just cut and pasted)

What a slime organization this is. No integrity to be found anywhere.

Spikes, Talib: Belichick, Patriots Are Liars

Leave it to the Patriots to falsify injury reports and use deceit to win.

"The Patriot Way?"

First there was Spygate, then proof in the Rolling Stone article (which I challenge all Pats fans to read) that the organization (from Kraft on down) overlooked serious criminal activity on the part of Aaron Hernandez and actually enabled his behavior, to now this.

At what point does the commissioner consider the death penalty?

Spikes, Talib say Patriots file false injury reports | ProFootballTalk

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
attachment.php
He's a CROOK............

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I don't really know what else to add at this point in the discussion. You guys have pretty much done the ripping thats to be done. I will add this though. There are some guys you just never trust again. If Lance Armstrong tells me something should I believe it? What about Ryan Braun? When BB coaches football how am I supposed to trust that there's no Tom Foolery going on?

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As the old saying goes...

If you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin', and if you got caught, you didn't try hard enough! :lol:

By the way, this is one of the reasons why I like golf...

You turn yourself in for rules violations!!

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As the old saying goes...

If you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin', and if you got caught, you didn't try hard enough! :lol:

By the way, this is one of the reasons why I like golf...

You turn yourself in for rules violations!!

Unless of course you're Tiger Woods, a close relative of Bill Belicheat.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless of course you're Tiger Woods, a close relative of Bill Belicheat.
Exactly BOSS!

But you know Tiger, he's changing the game! :laugh3:

Still not sure why, other than him being TW, he wasn't disqualified from that major!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly BOSS!

But you know Tiger, he's changing the game! :laugh3:

Still not sure why, other than him being TW, he wasn't disqualified from that major!

Because he was caught by somebody at home calling it in, not by an official on the course or a fellow tour member. That has to be the silliest rule in major sports; how can you allow Joe Shmoe at home on his couch to issue rulings on pro golfers?

Silas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belicheat should have been banned from football for life after Spygate and we can see his behavior and lack of integrity have continued to hurt the NFL since the NFL did very little to punish the ass when he did get caught.

Who the hell is JDM? Some of you sound scared to death of him.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belicheat should have been banned from football for life after Spygate and we can see his behavior and lack of integrity have continued to hurt the NFL since the NFL did very little to punish the ass when he did get caught.

Who the hell is JDM? Some of you sound scared to death of him.

:peep:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Silas, some dude who thinks he is an expert on the world. You'll don't need to fear the guy because I had him banned from venturing onto the Rampages.