• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BEDLAM

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OSU brethren rise up!

mascots.jpg
It'll take all 3 of ya. But you know that already.

Milkshake

There Will Be Blood
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll take all 3 of ya. But you know that already.
Nope just Iowa St. But that's what happens when you have to exert so much energy to beat a defeated team that lost to an fcs school...

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quarterback - OU
Running backs - OU
Receivers - Even
Oline - OU
Dline - OU
linebackers - Osu
Secondary - Osu
Special Teams - OU

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
38-23 OU, go ahead and bet accordingly.

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quarterback - OU
Running backs - OU
Receivers - Even
Oline - OU
Dline - OU
linebackers - Osu
Secondary - Osu
Special Teams - OU

You are smoking crack if you are calling the receivers even.

Special teams though. We put the special in special teams

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I am looking forward to this game. As my team has lost to both, here's what I've learned about these opponents:

Not a gog damn thing. I dont have a clue who will win this one.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You guys do get the nod at receiver, though not by as much as I thought to start the season.

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys do get the nod at receiver, though not by as much as I thought to start the season.

Yeah. Washington is a first team AA but coming in everyone thought he was the best WR in the country so that was expected. Ateman has been a beast and is playing his way into a day 2 pick in the draft. Beyond that we haven't been as dominate as I expected. Based on his recruiting ranking and practice reports from when he was on the scout team last year, I honestly thought Johnson would challenge Washington as the guy. He hasn't done much this year-it was a given he was gone after this season but I don't see how he gets drafted. For his sake I think he needs a year to grow in the system and be the go to guy before he leaves. McKlesky isn't as impressive as last year. Stoner has had a couple of bad drops-one would have ended the Texas game and the other essentially led to 14 West Virginia points. Lacy has been alright but he got hurt early and with our depth hasn't had an opportunity to separate himself from the pack. Brown has been a disappointment. Wallace looks the part but he is just a Freshman and with so many people in front of him hasn't had a chance to shine. I'd like to see more of what he could do. I can't complain-at the end of the day we have two guys who would be the guy at any school in the nation. But aside from the Pitt game we haven't seen the complete overwhelming performance week to week we were expecting.

I think they are close though. The last couple of weeks the defense has been the story, but take out a few mistakes and we would be there. Everyone executes and Texas should have been something like 31-3 (how they let the Texas guy tiptoe the sideline for 90 yards-one bad defensive play in an otherwise dominating performance). West Virginia was a weird game, but we scored 50. The weather and having a 3rd string running back not knowing what a shovel pass looks like cost us at least 14. The good news for us is we are pretty healthy. Rudolph got dinged early in the Texas game and when it was apparent we shut them down the coaches played it safe for a close win. We didn't execute on offense and took it down in OT. They decided to play it safe for WVU and run the shit out of the ball because the weather sucked and their run defense is awful (had insider info on this-actually benched Rudolph in fantasy because I heard about the gameplan). But now we are as close to full strength as you can get at this point in the year. And the weather conditions are perfect to air the ball out. It should be fun.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gut says Okie State's defense will give OU a lot of problems and OU's defense will assume the pillow biting position that it seems to have been doing since the Ohio State game and it will get OU beat.

HOWEVER, my head says Mayfield and OU's offense should be able to get physical with OSU's defense enough to beat em. As mentioned OSU's special teams will prob bite them at some point.

interesting game, cant wait

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the PEniS DaYgayMe crew gonna be there...AND HERBIE CAN PICK THIS BITCH.

YEAH HERBIE, CALL UR SHOTT.... FAUXWON GOT THIS MUFUCKA SO MAKE YOUR GODDAMN PICK YOU KENBARBIEIMSOIMPARTIALBULLSHITNINJABITCH

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's almost time.

It's either the best day or the worst of the year for me. Recent history (2010, 2012, 2013, 2016) says we have a competitive team but can't hang. 2011 says we mean business and take shit out on them. 1998 I was a freshman in college and tore down some goalposts.

GET HYPE MOTHERFUCKER

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The reason I said a push at receiver is because OU throws to Andrews a lot at TE and also they put Flowers on the line and sneak him out to pass and those are 2 weapons Osu does not have.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Washington is a first team AA but coming in everyone thought he was the best WR in the country so that was expected. Ateman has been a beast and is playing his way into a day 2 pick in the draft. Beyond that we haven't been as dominate as I expected. Based on his recruiting ranking and practice reports from when he was on the scout team last year, I honestly thought Johnson would challenge Washington as the guy. He hasn't done much this year-it was a given he was gone after this season but I don't see how he gets drafted. For his sake I think he needs a year to grow in the system and be the go to guy before he leaves. McKlesky isn't as impressive as last year. Stoner has had a couple of bad drops-one would have ended the Texas game and the other essentially led to 14 West Virginia points. Lacy has been alright but he got hurt early and with our depth hasn't had an opportunity to separate himself from the pack. Brown has been a disappointment. Wallace looks the part but he is just a Freshman and with so many people in front of him hasn't had a chance to shine. I'd like to see more of what he could do. I can't complain-at the end of the day we have two guys who would be the guy at any school in the nation. But aside from the Pitt game we haven't seen the complete overwhelming performance week to week we were expecting.

I think they are close though. The last couple of weeks the defense has been the story, but take out a few mistakes and we would be there. Everyone executes and Texas should have been something like 31-3 (how they let the Texas guy tiptoe the sideline for 90 yards-one bad defensive play in an otherwise dominating performance). West Virginia was a weird game, but we scored 50. The weather and having a 3rd string running back not knowing what a shovel pass looks like cost us at least 14. The good news for us is we are pretty healthy. Rudolph got dinged early in the Texas game and when it was apparent we shut them down the coaches played it safe for a close win. We didn't execute on offense and took it down in OT. They decided to play it safe for WVU and run the shit out of the ball because the weather sucked and their run defense is awful (had insider info on this-actually benched Rudolph in fantasy because I heard about the gameplan). But now we are as close to full strength as you can get at this point in the year. And the weather conditions are perfect to air the ball out. It should be fun.

TL;DR

Hey everyone.
Remember what happened last year.
Rudolph didn't show up.
Gundy didn't show up.
Nobody showed up.

It was great.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have won in Stillwater 5x times more often than they have won in Stillwater.

Wrap your head around it.