• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Beck's Game Plan for Miami

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll never understand why we handcuffed ourselves to tmart knowing he would never improve/be able to open the offense up with him.

i dont think tmart could have executed what TA did last night. then again beck finally called a great great game miami was scared to attack and was guessing alot.

Cuz he could run real fast in a straight line.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I hope that type of run / pass ratio is utilized the rest of the way this season. 15 to 20 passes should be the most thrown in ANY game. In my opinion, the running game will just get better and better with more reps. Hopefully the defense on the other hand will get better as the season progresses, and I believe they will.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No start Tito, no bring fresh salsa on Friday

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the thing. Teams are going to start keying the run, daring Tommy to beat them with his arm. Miami, for whatever reason, continued to play the safeties 10yds off the ball even after we put up 200+ yards running. Minnesota, Iowa, MSU, won't be doing that. the box is going to be full. As long as Beck can get Tommy to not lock in one guy and use his check downs, I have some faith in him, it's when he gets homerun happy and just airs it out or locks in on a target and telegraphs the pass for an hour is when he gets into trouble.