• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears Tickets

BambinoBear

The longer the title the less important the job.
Hoopla Cash
$ 236.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm looking for a little help. I've never been to Soldier Field and I'm planning on making the trip when the play the Steelers. I was looking at ticket prices and they seem pretty outrageous for how the section the seats are in. Should I just expect to pay high ticket prices? I kinda want to wait to get tickets after the season starts but don't know if that will backfire. Any one have any words of wisdom?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been through this process a lot.

Bears tickets are always going to be very expensive. Compound that with them playing another extremely popular team like Pittsburgh and it's going to get a little ridiculous. I was just looking at prices myself. Lowest price for Pittsburgh game is 277 dollars... versus the Browns and Niners games which are only 77 dollars.

In my experience, the longer you wait, the more they'll go up in price. I know that's not what you wanted to hear. Unless you REALLY want to cut it close on the final day or something, the prices do drop then when sellers get desperate.

Good news is, have no fear if you have to get the cheap seats, because I can honestly say it's one of the only stadiums where there TRULY isn't a bad seat in the house. In fact, the way the stadium is setup, it's very small and the decks are really stacked up. The lower deck is almost too flat. I actually prefer being in the 400's, but lower down near the railing. You can look down on the game perfectly and see everything. It's a small stadium, and it's really setup well for the higher seats.

Good luck

:suds:

BambinoBear

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been through this process a lot.

Bears tickets are always going to be very expensive. Compound that with them playing another extremely popular team like Pittsburgh and it's going to get a little ridiculous. I was just looking at prices myself. Lowest price for Pittsburgh game is 277 dollars... versus the Browns and Niners games which are only 77 dollars.

In my experience, the longer you wait, the more they'll go up in price. I know that's not what you wanted to hear. Unless you REALLY want to cut it close on the final day or something, the prices do drop then when sellers get desperate.

Good news is, have no fear if you have to get the cheap seats, because I can honestly say it's one of the only stadiums where there TRULY isn't a bad seat in the house. In fact, the way the stadium is setup, it's very small and the decks are really stacked up. The lower deck is almost too flat. I actually prefer being in the 400's, but lower down near the railing. You can look down on the game perfectly and see everything. It's a small stadium, and it's really setup well for the higher seats.

Good luck

:suds:
Thanks for the tip. My price range right now is in the 400's and I liked the view from either end zone. I may just bite the bullet and buy now. I know day of I could probably save some money but I'm not driving 8 hours to not go to the game. lol

BambinoBear

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should have said 400 level, not $400 price range. haha

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should have said 400 level, not $400 price range. haha

I would highly recommend the 400's over the end zone. Seriously, I'd rather sit lower down in the 400's, than in the the 100's. The view of the action there is like watching game film. It's perfect. If you get higher up seats in the 400's, yeah.. it gets a bit far away, but row 10 and below in the 430's or low 440's is a sweet spot in the stadium. You can get affordable ticket prices, and have a great view.

The average person that doesn't know football, or doesn't go to a lot of games just automatically assumes that "lower/closer = better" like in basketball, hockey or baseball. In football, looking down on the game is really what you want. There's a reason why they take game film from up there, as there is a reason the announcers call the game from there.

BambinoBear

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would highly recommend the 400's over the end zone. Seriously, I'd rather sit lower down in the 400's, than in the the 100's. The view of the action there is like watching game film. It's perfect. If you get higher up seats in the 400's, yeah.. it gets a bit far away, but row 10 and below in the 430's or low 440's is a sweet spot in the stadium. You can get affordable ticket prices, and have a great view.

The average person that doesn't know football, or doesn't go to a lot of games just automatically assumes that "lower/closer = better" like in basketball, hockey or baseball. In football, looking down on the game is really what you want. There's a reason why they take game film from up there, as there is a reason the announcers call the game from there.
I agree. I love sitting in the end zone and seeing plays unfold.

beareezyfaneezy

eezy livin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I try to get end zone seats when I go to a Bears game, but you are going to pay a premium for a game like that. Unfortunately that is week 3, so they will only have two games of suckage prior to your trip. If it was later in the season folks would probably be giving away tickets.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3rd largest market and one of the smallest capacities in the NFL = Expensive as shit. Sat 4 rows from the top at Soldier Field for the same price as I paid sitting 37 rows up at Arrowhead 2 years ago.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3rd largest market and one of the smallest capacities in the NFL = Expensive as shit. Sat 4 rows from the top at Soldier Field for the same price as I paid sitting 37 rows up at Arrowhead 2 years ago.

For NFL football, I'd say it's the largest outside of New York. There's certainly no fan-base with a larger demand.

I actually like Soldier Field the way it is now, but the lack of seats is a huge issue. Lambeau's renovation was perfect. Added seats and modernized it, while still managing to keep the historic feel.

leomaz2

Bearsologist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sec 223 south end is where my seats are and I could not ask for a better place to watch a football game, the fans have been the same since we've been going and it's funny to see the kids grow up. They were kids now they are buying the beers. We sat in the south end zone in the previous configuration as well and the Bears tried to get us to purchase more expensive seating when the PSL's came about in the current configuration. But as I will always say, there is not a bad seat in soldier field, especially when the team is winning

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would, if you get enough guys let me know.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you got enough guys to form a league, I would join. Opps wrong post for this. I meant to put this in the FF post

leomaz2

Bearsologist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you got enough guys to form a league, I would join. Opps wrong post for this. I meant to put this in the FF post
Lol......you are still in the league just so you know. I've sent emails to all who were in, not sure if anybody has received them or not