• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears Sign Victor Cruz

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bears will sign wide receiver Victor Cruz to join an unproven unit, according to NFL Network.
The former Giants star visited Halas Hall early last week.
Cruz had 39 catches for 586 yards last season, starting 12 games. His best two seasons were 2011, when he caught 82 passes for 1,5356 hards, and2012, when he made the Pro Bowl with 86 catches for 1,092 yards. He posted 19 touchdowns between the two years, and only six since. He missed the 2015 season with a patellar knee tendon tear.
He joins a unit that will look to replace the departed Alshon Jeffery. The Bears signed Markus Wheaton and Kendall Wright to go alongside former first-round pick Kevin White and the returning Cameron Meredith.
So many hards...

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though Victor Cruz was on the fast track to being excessively and needlessly hyped when he got injured. That was a bad deal for him and looks to have fucked off what was looking to be a great career.

Even more unfortunate was the rise of Beckham's triflin and corny ass in the vacuum that created by the Cruz injury. 0

And oh, Hey, Josh! Why don't you shut the fuck up talkin that nonsensical shit. Maybe go work on holding onto to balls that hit you in the fuckin chest and bone up on your form tackling cuz its weak.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Old lady: "I didn't know Chicago still had a team!?"
Jake Taylor: "Yah, we've got uniforms and everything, it's really great!"

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a little high imo.

This is a garbage signing. But the Bears do have a group of unknown midgets at receiver currently. (Braverman is a gritty Lil Jew though.)

Exactly, there is a reason no one else wanted him. I don't think his health is up to par and would only be used in situational plays.....He wants to be the star and his light is on it's last flicker IMO.....