• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears Fan Ejected

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, because we all know that only one fan base has drunk stupid fans, and that they AAALLLL account for all of the other fans associated with the team.

There is NO middle ground.

OH! How genius!

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, because we all know that only one fan base has drunk stupid fans, and that they AAALLLL account for all of the other fans associated with the team.

OH! How genius!
You missed my point entirely jackass. Not surprising.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, we beat a team named after the Cubs. And the game wasn't nearly as close as the score, which was brought closer in garbage time. This was total domination on both sides of the ball. "Vajay' Jay Cutler is a bottom-10 QB.

phantomfoul88

"Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man and I thought we were a disgruntled fan base.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OH! How genius!

boo hoo hoo. the tears just keep on flowing. boo hoo hoo.

(quote of disgruntled fathers throughout history)........"Now quit your crying little boy or I'll give you something to cry about." Oh wait, the Lions did that to you yesterday.

When do the excuses start coming?

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OH! How genius!

Funny how after they said a fan threw a bottle tons of Bears fans on NFL.com went off on how classless Lions fans are. But now that a Bears fan did it I suppose it's different.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how after they said a fan threw a bottle tons of Bears fans on NFL.com went off on how classless Lions fans are. But now that a Bears fan did it I suppose it's different.

Not sure about "Tons" of Bear fans, but I didn't say a word, you get idiots no matter the stadium or fan base. Went to GB @ Panthers last year, GB girl walks up to the section she was going to sit in, drunk, holds up a SCAM NEWTON sign then proceeds to FLIP OFF the entire section. Needless to say, she was ejected in the 3rd quarter for starting a fight. My son a GB fan, (don't ask, think he does it to get my goat) was calm, enjoyed the game, never said to much.

Oh, same game, Panther fan takes a guys "discount Dbl Check" belt from a GB fan and hurdles it off of the upper section down into the lower section blindly. So yea, idiots everywhere.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Panther fan takes a guys "discount Dbl Check" belt from a GB fan and hurdles it off of the upper section down into the lower section blindly. So yea, idiots everywhere.

Haha! Must be a WWE fan.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If i remember right......that was the grand river in grand rapids....

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You missed my point entirely jackass. Not surprising.

Your using an individual occurrence to make a sweeping generalization, in order to disprove another sweeping generalization.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All fans are stupid, and a lot of them are drunk and violent.

This is true within every fan base.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, we beat a team named after the Cubs. And the game wasn't nearly as close as the score, which was brought closer in garbage time. This was total domination on both sides of the ball. "Vajay' Jay Cutler is a bottom-10 QB.

Congrats on the win. But it wasn't domination, it was handed to you by a flue ridden QB. Much like the wind game :lol:. Just sayin don't get too high on your team. Bush did make you guys look better.
But you still have to come to Chicago. I like our chances there. Our O actually moved the ball on you guys when it counted. Something our previous OCs couldn't do.
Good luck vs GB . I don't like your chances in thier house either.

WMU1979

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on the win...don't get too high on your team.
Thank you...totally dominated you in every facet of the game for 3 quarters and let you have the garbage time to run out the clock. I am nearly as high on the Lions now as I was in 2011 after our 9 game winning streak.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you...totally dominated you in every facet of the game for 3 quarters and let you have the garbage time to run out the clock. I am nearly as high on the Lions now as I was in 2011 after our 9 game winning streak.

That's ok. I noticed you're a Wings fan. Take a peak to the left of this post.

Good night

WMU1979

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's ok. I noticed you're a Wings fan. Take a peak to the left of this post.

Good night

My daughter is a senior at UofM.....ouch ND.
I am a Cub fan too but certainly not like you.
I am also a Blackhawk fan since Hull, Mikita and Esposito

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My daughter is a senior at UofM.....ouch ND.
I am a Cub fan too but certainly not like you.
I am also a Blackhawk fan since Hull, Mikita and Esposito

Yeah us Notre Dame fans live on the history now days.

A Hawks and a Wings fan? Wouldn't that be a Paradox? By the way, I'm only 23, maybe hook me up with your daughter?

WMU1979

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah us Notre Dame fans live on the history now days.

A Hawks and a Wings fan? Wouldn't that be a Paradox? By the way, I'm only 23, maybe hook me up with your daughter?
The paradox was forced upon me by the older guys in the neighborhood. I was the best goalie on the block so I had to always play against the big dogs. Of course they were the Red Wings and so I chose to be Esposito.
Daughter is quite a catch and has had a rich kid boyfriend from West Bloomfield for the past 6 years so your chances are slim...but send me your resume' anyhow in the chance she becomes available.