• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

bcs bound ucf losing to 5-6 smu

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCF will hang out to win 17-13

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no shit

they don't have plows or ice trucks

I was driving on the interstate in my rental to get to the Houston Airport. I don't remember which airport, I was just praying that none of the Texan drivers hit my rental. Why they were out I have no idea. You would think they would have enough sense to not be out on the roads since they don't know how to drive on it. Unfortunately, that was not the case.

I avoided all the accidents and got to the airport. But the power had gone out and I was stranded there for six to eight hours. This was last millenium when I ran in the Houston Marathon, 1996 or 1997?

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was driving on the interstate in my rental to get to the Houston Airport. I don't remember which airport, I was just praying that none of the Texan drivers hit my rental. Why they were out I have no idea. You would think they would have enough sense to not be out on the roads since they don't know how to drive on it. Unfortunately, that was not the case.

I avoided all the accidents and got to the airport. But the power had gone out and I was stranded there for six to eight hours. This was last millenium when I ran in the Houston Marathon, 1996 or 1997?

:10:

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much NOBODY knows how to drive on ice.

I have been driving on icy roads since I was 16. Back then we could have studded tires, but that was too rough for the roads. No more studded tires. I was always stuck with driving in the blizzards when we went from Omaha to Colorado for skiing. I became accustomed to driving on icy, snowy roads.

Back in college, I was driving in my pickup truck on the interstate, Omaha to Golden COLO, in a BLIZZARD. Lots of cars and trucks off the road. I just trudged along. I had an extra five gallons of gas in a can and I just gripped the steering wheel, drove 30 MPH and made it to Julesberg, Colorado and checked into a motel.