• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Baylor vs. Nebraska

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
that irks me.

I guess there are some people here that want to see this board be just like the Disney board where just a couple of posters will ruin it for everyone else.
I was hoping to get 2 or 3 really good posters here that used to post on the other board, but I doubt that will happen now.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i think there is a difference between old school put you in your place and 'drunk loud mouth jerk'
just ease it down a notch

Why should he "dial it down a notch"? Since he's right about Pelini, why say anything to him about his opinion?

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess there are some people here that want to see this board be just like the Disney board where just a couple of posters will ruin it for everyone else.
I was hoping to get 2 or 3 really good posters here that used to post on the other board, but I doubt that will happen now.

deleting shady's posts is the same thing that happened on es pn to other people. I just don't we need multiple/if any mods.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
deleting shady's posts is the same thing that happened on es pn to other people. I just don't we need multiple/if any mods.

Alright then. I'll stop deleting posts unless someone gets really nasty towards another poster.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Why should he "dial it down a notch"? Since he's right about Pelini, why say anything to him about his opinion?

Why say anything to him, while on the other hand you got pissed at me for deleting his typical shady Gill lusting type of post?

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
there is a major difference between deleting posts and pissing someone off and giving an opinion inreturn

im sick and tired of getting emails about this from people, just be nice

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not trying to start a conflict, just don't think we should kick out everything somebody says.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"shadysback" is not shady. It took me seeing 2 of his posts before knowing that it's not him. Go over to Disney and compare those posts with "shadysback." You will laugh.

So with that said, since someone is immitating him, I say get rid of those posts because they are worthless......and it means that someone on this board has more than one name, which is a Disneylike move.

"Gill could coach this basketball team better than Doc Sadler." .....that is such a bad job of acting right there that it deserves to be deleted.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JJM

I agree with you. I'd bet if they scanned IP's theyd find a double poster here.

I've got a good idea who it is.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
not trying to start a conflict, just don't think we should kick out everything somebody says.

If someone is misbehaving, maybe they should get their posts deleted, but I assume you've read my post saying I won't delete any more posts unless someone is getting really nasty.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
JJM

I agree with you. I'd bet if they scanned IP's theyd find a double poster here.

I've got a good idea who it is.

Me too, but I guess we'll just let that person fuck up this board also.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
"shadysback" is not shady. It took me seeing 2 of his posts before knowing that it's not him. Go over to Disney and compare those posts with "shadysback." You will laugh.

So with that said, since someone is immitating him, I say get rid of those posts because they are worthless......and it means that someone on this board has more than one name, which is a Disneylike move.

"Gill could coach this basketball team better than Doc Sadler." .....that is such a bad job of acting right there that it deserves to be deleted.

I agree JJ, but there's a certain individual here who will cry like a baby, if I start deleting more posts.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too, but I guess we'll just let that person fuck up this board also.

One thing for sure this forum isn't disney. It's still young so people are going to get away with crap for a while until they're outed. Let's hope admin will eventually adapt to the disney tricks and develop a means to prevent them.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
One thing for sure this forum isn't disney. It's still young so people are going to get away with crap for a while until they're outed. Let's hope admin will eventually adapt to the disney tricks and develop a means to prevent them.

I tried to not let a couple of posters get away with the same crap they got away with on the other board, but I'm getting some resistance here.

If a couple of posters here refuse to behave, they can be IP banned. To be honest with you, I would rather see them behave.

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
"do what i think is best or i'll IP ban you"
first of all, i dont agree with the stuff shadysback says (most of the time) but holy shit!!
do what i say or get IP banned? you dont even have the power to do that.

its acting like that that is going to make people leave this board like disney, why did disney suck? they started banning everyone for stupid stuff

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
first of all, i dont agree with the stuff shadysback says (most of the time) but holy shit!!

its acting like that that is going to make people leave this board like disney, why did disney suck? they started banning everyone for stupid stuff

I just want a better board than what we had at Disney, but it's obvious that your objective is different then mine.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Go back and reread my post above yours. I never did say I can IP ban anyone, I said a poster can be IP banned. There is a difference.