• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Battle 4 Atlantis brackets announced

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kansas vs Wake Forest winner plays Nova vs USC winner
Xavier vs Iowa winner plays Tennessee vs UTEP winner

I got a Kansas-Iowa final but Tennessee could be tough. Another good tournament on Thanksgiving.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll be a fun preseason tourney. I don't see Nova or USC taking out KU. UT has underachieved so yeah....I see a KU/Iowa championship game. Good luck.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll be a fun preseason tourney. I don't see Nova or USC taking out KU. UT has underachieved so yeah....I see a KU/Iowa championship game. Good luck.

Yeah I think KU will be better by years end than Iowa but Im hopeful that maybe since the tourney is early the experience of Iowa will overcome the KU talent. A little worried about the Vols but Iowa SHOULD make the Finals IMO. Good tournament field though ( not as good as last years but still very solid)

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kansas vs Wake Forest winner plays Nova vs USC winner
Xavier vs Iowa winner plays Tennessee vs UTEP winner

I got a Kansas-Iowa final but Tennessee could be tough. Another good tournament on Thanksgiving.

I like a Kansas vs. Xavier final. Xavier has great talent coming back and probably the best PG in this tourney, which is saying something.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like a Kansas vs. Xavier final. Xavier has great talent coming back and probably the best PG in this tourney, which is saying something.

I dont know man, I like Christon alot but dropping 15/3/2 against the A10 is the same as dropping 15/4/4 against the B10 like Marble did. Xavier is interesting to me because they do return alot but frankly returning alot off a team that wasnt that great isnt something to write home about and Iowa actually returns more than XU does and was a better team last year too. Im more worried about the Vols in the semis than I am XU but anything is possible.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know man, I like Christon alot but dropping 15/3/2 against the A10 is the same as dropping 15/4/4 against the B10 like Marble did. Xavier is interesting to me because they do return alot but frankly returning alot off a team that wasnt that great isnt something to write home about and Iowa actually returns more than XU does and was a better team last year too. Im more worried about the Vols in the semis than I am XU but anything is possible.

He averaged 15/4.6/3. He's projected to be a top 20 pick in next years draft which is the best in a decade. Although it was the A-10, that was still the 4th or 5th best conference. They were super young last year. Iowa wasn't much better last year in terms of RPI either. I'd be way more worried about Xavier than Tennessee.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting my bags ready as I am heading to this tourney. Should be a great one. Still like a KU/Iowa final but alot of these teams are tourney teams IMO so should be a blast.

wiskyisgood12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That'll be a pretty good tournament.

Do you think Fran McCafferey gets Iowa into the tourney? They got close. I like what he's doing at Iowa, and it's just a matter of time before they do get into the Tournament.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That'll be a pretty good tournament.

Do you think Fran McCafferey gets Iowa into the tourney? They got close. I like what he's doing at Iowa, and it's just a matter of time before they do get into the Tournament.

Fans around here will take nothing less this year. Frankly this team should probably also win a game or 2 come tourney time. Returning 93% of their scoring from a 25 win team and adding 2 really solid newcomers. I personally think Iowa is a top 15 type team this year and isnt getting as much respect as they deserve. Hell of the Hawks 13 losses last year 9 of them came by 6 points or less so even the team last year was a bounce or 2 away from a making the tourney. B10 wont be quite as good this year as last IMO although itll still be very very good. I sincerely think Iowa is a top 3 B10 team this year along with MSU and Michigan. Not sld on OSU and even less sold on Indiana and Wisconsin ( although Im never sold on the Badgers and they always prove me wrong LOL)

wiskyisgood12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fans around here will take nothing less this year. Frankly this team should probably also win a game or 2 come tourney time. Returning 93% of their scoring from a 25 win team and adding 2 really solid newcomers. I personally think Iowa is a top 15 type team this year and isnt getting as much respect as they deserve. Hell of the Hawks 13 losses last year 9 of them came by 6 points or less so even the team last year was a bounce or 2 away from a making the tourney. B10 wont be quite as good this year as last IMO although itll still be very very good. I sincerely think Iowa is a top 3 B10 team this year along with MSU and Michigan. Not sld on OSU and even less sold on Indiana and Wisconsin ( although Im never sold on the Badgers and they always prove me wrong LOL)

Outside of Iowa's games against Wisconsin, I enjoy watching the Hawkeyes play. I'd be shocked and even a little disappointed if the Hawkeyes don't make the tourney.

I'm not sure how it is elsewhere, but there's a lot of excitement about Badger basketball. UW is loaded with guard talent: Josh Gasser is back from his injury(not sure what kind of player he will be), George Marshall and Trae Jackson are both a year older, Ben Brust is Ben Brust and I think Bronson Koenig has the highest ceiling, although not sure if he or any of the freshman guards can play

I think if Frank Kaminski can learn to be assertive and one of the freshman forwards(Nigel Hayes or Vitto Brown) can become a contributor, this team will be okay. And, honestly, Sam Dekker can play anywhere on the floor.

I don't think the B1G will be as good as last year, but I still expect it to be a really good league.