• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Barkleys dynasty value

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would u value him at in a trade?
What would you offer?

What would you accept?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would you offer?

What would you accept?
If you own Barkley I recommend holding until he rebuilds his value. If your buying a mid to late first plus a player say maybe Micheal Carter and/ or JuJu for example would be worth the risk for a big return if gets back to being a stud.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you own Barkley I recommend holding until he rebuilds his value.

This is the way if you are trying to sell him, if you have him rostered right now and are just looking to get out, I'd be targeting Javonte Williams before the off season rolls around

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would you offer?

What would you accept?

Last year in PPR (around this time) I traded Kelce and a 2nd for him. (We keep 6, so a 2nd adds up to round 8).

I wouldn’t shop him with his value right now.

I’d throw out something like Patterson and Mike Williams, or maybe a Deebo straight up would get it done.

Tough to generalize though.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd cough up 2 firsts or a top 3-5 pick plus a flex type player if I'm buying.
have to bake some uncertainty in there right now when making an offer, but as long as the ancillary pieces aren't too pricey, that's where I'm starting negotiations

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you own Barkley I recommend holding until he rebuilds his value. If your buying a mid to late first plus a player say maybe Micheal Carter and/ or JuJu for example would be worth the risk for a big return if gets back to being a stud.
This sounds like solid advice. Bad time to sell. Plus, he could catch fire down the stretch, although that OLine is not doing him any favors so far.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is the way if you are trying to sell him, if you have him rostered right now and are just looking to get out, I'd be targeting Javonte Williams before the off season rolls around

Last year in PPR (around this time) I traded Kelce and a 2nd for him. (We keep 6, so a 2nd adds up to round 8).

I wouldn’t shop him with his value right now.

I’d throw out something like Patterson and Mike Williams, or maybe a Deebo straight up would get it done.

Tough to generalize though.

have to bake some uncertainty in there right now when making an offer, but as long as the ancillary pieces aren't too pricey, that's where I'm starting negotiations
Thanks all , it would be me selling. Think very hard to get value right now. Had a first and second on the table.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks all , it would be me selling. Think very hard to get value right now. Had a first and second on the table.
Yeah, unless the team is in last place or willing to add a decent player to it, I think I would hold off and try to sell in the off season, if that is your plan.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, unless the team is in last place or willing to add a decent player to it, I think I would hold off and try to sell in the off season, if that is your plan.
I kinda felt stuck. Someone was inquiring so i thought maybe id strike. He puled the offer this morning and traded for darrell henderson

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be ready for the underwhelming offers. I am sure owners will not throw what Monkey is suggesting on the initial offers.

Plus, anyone on the cusp of a playoff run probably wont want to tear their team apart now either.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If I had Barkley and you were offering that, I would take it and run.

Don’t think most would be willing to offer anything close to that type of price. And it is hard to let him go for much less.

So really tough to trade him in dynasty.

Gun to the head though? If I had to make a prediction I think his days of being an elite fantasy back are over. Too many injuries and the Giants can’t seem to put a competitive roster around him either.

His fall from Grace could be pretty abrupt like Todd Gurley.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were a dynasty owner, making a playoff, "win today" type push, I wouldn't give up anything of real value for Barkley. If I were a dynasty owner looking to maybe win next year but for whatever reason it's not in the cards this year, then yes, I'd give up a couple #1's and a kicker of some sort. If were in in the long game, knowing that one player isn't going to necessarily make me a contender next year, I still wouldn't give up much for him.
If I were a Barkley owner..I wouldn't be looking to deal him at all, someone would have to come buy him for the couple of #1's and a decent/usable RB.

Fired their OC, the QB has regressed, no one can stay upright and available across the entire offense, Barkley isn't helping anyone win a title this year, barring a minor miracle fluke game at just the right moment