• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bandwagon Fans and Player Fans aren't wanted here

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to bust the Lone Granger's bubble here but this message board is owned and operated by Hammer Down who has the terms of service posted somewhere on this website and there are no rules that forbids bandwagon fans from coming and voicing their opinions like the rest of us. Now here is the kicker for you Lone Granger; They don't give a shit what you like or don't like and they also don't give a crap who you find to be unwelcome. In fact if you died tonight, they wouldn't lose any sleep either because they simply don't give a damn what you think.

Now ain't that a bitch? - LMAO

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to bust the Lone Granger's bubble here but this message board is owned and operated by Hammer Down who has the terms of service posted somewhere on this website and there are no rules that forbids bandwagon fans from coming and voicing their opinions like the rest of us. Now here is the kicker for you Lone Granger; They don't give a shit what you like or don't like and they also don't give a crap who you find to be unwelcome. In fact if you died tonight, they wouldn't lose any sleep either because they simply don't give a damn what you think.

Now ain't that a bitch? - LMAO

It's an unwritten rule, True LeBron Fan. Bandwagon and Player fans can voice their opinion all they want, sure, but no self respecting Team fan will take them seriously. I wouldn't. BTW, you keep chiming in about this shit, when your name is True Lakers Fan. What do you care? You a player fan, or does that slap I gave you last time still sting?

Now ain't you a bitch - LMAO

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's an unwritten rule, True LeBron Fan. Bandwagon and Player fans can voice their opinion all they want, sure, but no self respecting Team fan will take them seriously. I wouldn't. BTW, you keep chiming in about this shit, when your name is True Lakers Fan. What do you care? You a player fan, or does that slap I gave you last time still sting?

You're a funny little ho, err I mean bitch, err I mean troll.

Oh what the hell, you're all three,:lol:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually have no problem with the bandwagon fans. I am will always be a Lakers fan and as far as Pacer fans - well - SCREW THEM LITTLE BITCHES - LMAO

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the bottom line Lone Granger is that you do not have the authority to tell anyone in here who is not welcome. You're just another troll like the bandwagon fans talking shit all of the time and never having anything worth reading so if you don't like what they have to say - do what I do with your crap most of the time. Read a few words of it for amusement and then move on

tnerb57

Rams 50+ Club Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey Lone Granger, there used to be a poster on FanNation that went by the same name. Was that you?

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the bottom line Lone Granger is that you do not have the authority to tell anyone in here who is not welcome. You're just another troll like the bandwagon fans talking shit all of the time and never having anything worth reading so if you don't like what they have to say - do what I do with your crap most of the time. Read a few words of it for amusement and then move on

Oh, I am worth reading, slim.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So does that make you a dumpster diver then?

You following me around just shows people that you have emotions akin to a woman.

Little girl - you need to calm down and start sitting on the toilet when you pee - you keep wetting yourself. It's pretty obvious that you attack everyone in here like a bitch on her monthly - except yours never ends

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little girl - you need to calm down and start sitting on the toilet when you pee - you keep wetting yourself. It's pretty obvious that you attack everyone in here like a bitch on her monthly - except yours never ends

I don't talk shit to anyone directly unless they talk shit to me first. That's it. Not that hard to follow, True Dickhead.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't talk shit to anyone directly unless they talk shit to me first. That's it. Not that hard to follow, True Dickhead.

I just did little bitch - whatcha gonna do about it:lol:
You man enough to fight or you gonna :bawling: like a little girl

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

By the way - FYI - you talk stupid and ignorant shit to everyone. You're obviously a retarded twit

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers fans remind me of a monkey humping a doorknob

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What, are dope sick or something?

Put on your taped up glasses, nerd, that's me verbally stomping the shit outta you.

You're the one who has bragged about smoking crack while driving 80 mph on the freeway